Concordia University, St. Paul online provides an affordable educational choice for adult learners. Concordia online offers program credits at a competitive rate.
For admission consideration, a student must:
- Have an Associate of Science in Respiratory Therapy from a regionally accredited college or university
- Be credentialed as a Registered Respiratory Therapist
If the candidate has an Associate of Applied Science Degree, additional lower division general education courses may also need to be taken for graduation
- Apply Online
- Submit official transcripts from the regionally accredited institution with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 based on a 4.0 system.
- If you have attended a MNSCU college or university we also ask that you provide an official accompanying DARS or MnTC goal area worksheet. Concordia accepts completed goal areas.
- If you have less than 20 college credits completed, you will need to submit your official high school transcript as well as any college level courses you have taken.
- Submit a typed personal statement that answers the questions listed below. Completed statements should be labeled with your name, academic program, and your contact information and submitted via mail, email or fax. Each question should be answered in a minimum of 300 words (1 page).
- What has led you to pursue your undergraduate degree?
- What are your long term personal and professional goals?
*128 credits need to be completed to earn bachelor’s degree
Students enrolling in an adult undergraduate program must have access to a computer that meets Concordia University’s technology requirements. Contact Concordia’s Help Desk at email@example.com or (651) 641-8866 with any questions regarding these requirements.