Gain an Interdisciplinary Foundation
Your general studies degree online from Concordia University, St. Paul is a smart way to gain both academic credits and valuable experience. Our accelerated general education core is designed for the general studies degree online, offering you the chance to earn up to 36 semester credits in approximately one calendar year.
In your dynamic online coursework, you’ll work with an online community of peers to explore topics in writing, communication, global studies, social sciences, and more. You can utilize elective options to direct your experience toward your individual interests and career goals. In addition to your academic knowledge, you’ll come away with valuable online learning experience that will apply to a future degree, if desired.
CSP’s online Associate of Arts in General Studies is an affordable choice, at just $420 per credit hour. With the ability to transfer up to half of your transfer credit hours plus multiple start dates per year, you can finish your online general studies degree sooner.
Recognition for CSP’s General Studies Program
- Earn 44% more than the national average as a CSP graduate, according to collegescorecard.ed.gov.
- 95% of CSP grads receive job offers within one year of graduation, according to the First Destinations survey administered by CSP.
Request More Information
By filling out the form, you’ll:
- Gain access to a dedicated enrollment counselor who is ready to answer all of your questions.
- Take one more step towards achieving your career goals.
Fill out the form to receive more information!
Online General Studies Degree Programs
Prepare for your continuing education or your future career with a general studies degree online from Concordia University, St. Paul.
Career Outlook: Apply Your Degree to Many Industries
With a liberal arts general studies degree online, your knowledge base and transferable skills apply to entry-level positions in a variety of fields. You might pursue a career in health care, an industry that is expected to grow 14 percent through 2028¹. You could also advance in business or finance, projected to grow 7 percent through 2028². A general studies degree transfers well to community and social service occupations, which will grow 11 percent through 2028³.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to common questions:
Yes, you can transfer up to 30 credit hours from a regionally accredited institution toward this degree program. Our Transfer Specialists will guide you through the process.
No, this degree program does not follow a cohort model.
The A.A. in General Studies will have six start dates throughout the year, in January, March, May, July, September, and October.
The A.A. in General Studies includes 60 credit hours of accelerated general education requirements.
Without transfer credits, completing 60 credit hours at $420 per credit hour totals $25,200. However, with the maximum amount of transfer credits (30), your total tuition could be as low as $12,600 before scholarships and financial aid.
Online associate programs from CSP Global are $420 per credit hour.
- Healthcare Occupations. U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. 10 April 2020. https://www.bls.gov/ooh/healthcare/home.htm. Retrieved 20 May 2020.
- Business and Financial Occupations. U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. 10 April 2020. https://www.bls.gov/ooh/business-and-financial/home.htm. Retrieved 20 May 2020.
- Community and Social Service Occupations. U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. 10 April 2020. https://www.bls.gov/ooh/community-and-social-service/home.htm. Retrieved 20 May 2020.