Confidently Manage Complex Projects
Grads Earn Higher Salaries1
Designed for Adult Learners
Christian, Liberal Arts Education
Learn More Today
Complete the form to learn more about this program.
- Duration As few as 2 years
- Cost per Credit $420
- Credit Hours 120
- 11 courses dedicated to management and leadership in business
- Earn certificates in data analysis, digital marketing and e-commerce, and conflict resolution.
- Learn from industry-experienced faculty
- Transfer up to 90 credits
- Many scholarship options available
- Now accepting applications – no app fee
Lead Change with Strategies That Improve Businesses
With CSP Global’s Bachelor of Science in Management and Leadership program, you can gain the hands-on project management skills you need to lead change, become a team leader, apply marketing principles, and manage the day-to-day business of an organization using the latest strategies and analytics. You’ll connect with your peers as you explore a career-connected curriculum in a supportive online environment. Build knowledge and skills in conflict management, organizational behavior, and more to graduate ready for business or project manager roles.
The online management and leadership degree provides a comprehensive knowledge of the fundamental principles and best practices of managing organizations through 45 credit hours in the major and embedded certificates in data analysis, digital marketing and e-commerce, and conflict resolution. In a career-connected curriculum, you’ll study operations and quality management, leading change, social intelligence and leadership, people and organizational analytics, and strategic communications. You’ll also design an organizational change plan, practice project management techniques, conduct collaborative and competitive negotiations, and construct a strategic plan for a business.Curriculum
- Assess strategic business decisions utilizing informed data produced by current information systems.
- Apply effective communication and conflict resolution skills within diverse business environments to drive organizational change and meet organizational goals.
- Compare and contrast business practices between personal values, social responsibility, and ethical standards to align with diverse organizational entities.
To apply for the online B.S. in Management and Leadership from Concordia University, St. Paul, you’ll need:
- Completed online application
- Submit official transcripts from your previous regionally accredited institution(s) with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 based on a 4.0 system.
- If you have attended a MNSCU college or university we also ask that you provide an official accompanying DARS or MnTC goal area worksheet. CSP Global accepts completed goal areas.
- Transfer students with fewer than 20 college credits completed will also need to submit an official high school transcript.
- Additional Requirements
- Access to a computer that meets CSP Global’s technology requirements.
- Students who do not meet initial admissions criteria may be asked to complete the academic success essay and/or provide additional documentation.
CSP Global is proud to be the most affordable private college in the Twin Cities. The online management and leadership degree from CSP Global costs $420 per credit hour, and you can transfer a maximum of 90 credit hours to lower your total tuition to $12,600. Convenient payment options and $2,000 partnership scholarships are also available to make your education even more affordable.
At CSP Global, you’ll have support from industry-experienced faculty who will offer guidance and answer your questions throughout your online leadership degree program. It’s yet another way the online format mimics the experience of studying on campus.
With over 25 years of experience and more than 40 online programs, CSP Global is a pioneer in online education. As part of our diverse online community, you’ll receive a liberal arts education guided by Lutheran principles. The career-connected curricula, flexible learning options, and alumni connections available at CSP Global mean you’ll graduate ready for success. We are committed to delivering affordable online programs with the same quality as our on-campus learning.Online Experience
At CSP Global, you can earn a private college education at a price you can afford. In addition to financing your education with federal student aid and private loans, you will be eligible for a tuition discount offered to online students (this limits eligibility for institutional scholarships). Transfer students could receive $2,000 or more through transfer partnerships and transfer student awards. CSP Global is also a Military Friendly® institution. An enrollment counselor can help you apply for financial aid.Tuition & Aid
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you interested in one of CSP Global’s programs? Get answers to the most frequently asked questions about time to completion, accreditation, tuition and fees, admissions, and more. If applicable, you can also learn more about licensure, concentrations, or specializations offered in the program. Get more information about any online program or contact an enrollment counselor at (855) 641-2525 with further questions.
The B.S. in Management and Leadership includes 45 credit hours plus general education requirements.
Online undergraduate programs from CSP Global are $420 per credit hour.
This program is offered either on campus or fully online from CSP Global.
Transfer credits must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 based on a 4.0 system.
The B.S. in Management and Leadership will have six start dates throughout the year, in January, March, May, July, September, and October.