A Computer Science Degree That Teaches the Essential Skills Needed for the Tech Industry
Flexible, Online Format
Evolving Tech Field Skills
Learn More Today
Complete the form to learn more about this program.
- Duration As few as 2.5 years
- Cost per Credit $420
- Credit Hours 120
Master Computer Science Tools and Techniques
Qualify for high-salary positions with CSP Global’s online B.A. in Computer Science. Study a career-connected curriculum to develop the skills needed for software development and computer programming careers. Enjoy small class sizes and a personal learning environment led by industry-experienced faculty who will share diverse experiences as they mentor and support you.
Learn web design, software development, user experience, object-oriented programming, security, and core web technologies to graduate prepared for top tech jobs in any city or organization.
The online computer science degree provides a liberal arts perspective through the general education core, plus 55 credit hours in the major. You’ll study a career-connected curriculum that explores programming with Java, modern web design, database design, server-side development, and choose between an elective course in mobile app development or advanced web application development. The bachelor’s degree in computer science culminates with a capstone course to give you realistic hands-on software development experience.Curriculum
- Apply knowledge of computing and mathematics appropriate to the discipline.
- Use Agile techniques in the software development process.
- Demonstrate design decisions and their impact on software development.
- Understand data structures.
- Learn object-oriented programming.
- Use virtual machines and related tools.
To apply for the online B.S. in Computer Science from Concordia University, St. Paul, you’ll need:
- Completed online application
- Submit official transcripts from your previous regionally accredited institution(s) with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 based on a 4.0 system.
- If you have attended a MNSCU college or university we also ask that you provide an official accompanying DARS or MnTC goal area worksheet. CSP Global accepts completed goal areas.
- Transfer students with fewer than 20 college credits completed will also need to submit an official high school transcript.
- Additional Requirements
- Access to a computer that meets CSP Global’s technology requirements.
- Students who do not meet initial admissions criteria may be asked to complete the academic success essay and/or provide additional documentation.
CSP Global is proud to be the most affordable private college in the Twin Cities. The accelerated computer science degree online program from CSP Global costs $420 per credit hour. You can transfer a maximum of 90 credit hours to reduce your total tuition to $12,600. Convenient payment options and $2,000 partnership scholarships are also available to make your education even more affordable.
At CSP Global, you’ll have support from industry-experienced faculty who will offer guidance and answer your questions throughout your bachelor’s degree in computer science. It’s yet another way the online format mimics the experience of studying on campus.
With over 25 years of experience and more than 40 online programs, CSP Global is a pioneer in online education. As part of our diverse online community, you’ll receive a liberal arts education guided by Lutheran principles. The career-connected curricula, flexible learning options, and alumni connections available at CSP Global mean you’ll graduate ready for success. We are committed to delivering affordable online programs with the same quality as our on-campus learning.Online Experience
At CSP Global, you can earn a private college education at a price you can afford. In addition to financing your education with federal student aid and private loans, you will be eligible for a tuition discount offered to online students (this limits eligibility for institutional scholarships). Transfer students could receive $2,000 or more through transfer partnerships and transfer student awards. CSP Global is also a Military Friendly® institution. An enrollment counselor can help you apply for financial aid.Tuition & Aid
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you interested in one of CSP Global’s programs? Get answers to the most frequently asked questions about time to completion, accreditation, tuition and fees, admissions, and more. If applicable, you can also learn more about licensure, concentrations, or specializations offered in the program. Get more information about any online program or contact an enrollment counselor at (855) 641-2525 with further questions.
The B.S. in Computer Science will have six start dates throughout the year, in January, March, May, July, September, and October.
This program is offered fully online from CSP Global.
The B.S. in Computer Science includes 55 credit hours plus general education requirements.
Excluding general education requirements, the B.S. in Computer Science has 14 courses.
No, this degree program does not follow a cohort model.