B.S. in Accounting
A degree that’s more than just numbers
Manage Teams & Organizations
CMA or CPA Prep
Learn More Today
Complete the form to learn more about this program.
- Duration As few as 2.5 years
- Cost per Credit $420
- Credit Hours 120
- Now accepting applications – no app fee.
- Strong liberal arts and business core courses to prepare you for accounting roles.
- Prepare for CPA or CMA certification.
- Learn from industry professionals.
Prep for CPA or CMA exams at a school known for high salaried alumni
CSP Global provides an accelerated accounting degree online to help you get to where you want to be faster. Get a comprehensive understanding of trends, rules and regulations, and master budgeting, financial records and tax documents to succeed in the field of accounting.
Your B.S. in Accounting provides you with all the core business education you need to prepare for either CPA or CMA certification.
Receive a free evaluation of any current college credits earned, and apply for multiple scholarship options.
Interested in the campus version of this program? Click here.
The online accounting degree provides a liberal arts perspective through the General Education core, plus 62 credit hours in the major. You’ll study business fundamentals and entrepreneurship, microeconomics, organizational behavior, marketing techniques, and business analytics in the program core, and then financial accounting, managerial accounting, accounting, auditing, and finance management within the major.Curriculum
- Exhibit knowledge of the principles of various forms of accounting.
- Understand the laws and regulations that impact accounting, auditing, and taxes.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and strategic problem solving skills.
To apply for the online B.S. in Accounting from Concordia University, St. Paul, you’ll need:
- Completed online application
- Submit official transcripts from your previous regionally accredited institution(s) with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 based on a 4.0 system.
- If you have attended a MNSCU college or university we also ask that you provide an official accompanying DARS or MnTC goal area worksheet. CSP Global accepts completed goal areas.
- Transfer students with fewer than 20 college credits completed will also need to submit an official high school transcript and essay.
- Additional Requirements
- Access to a computer that meets CSP Global’s technology requirements.
- Students who do not meet initial admissions criteria may be asked to complete the academic success essay and/or provide additional documentation.
The online accounting degree from CSP Global costs $420 per credit hour. You can transfer a maximum of 90 credit hours to get your total tuition down to $12,600. Convenient payment options and $2,000 partnership scholarships are also available to make your education even more affordable.
You’ll have support from expert faculty members at CSP Global, who will be there to answer your questions and guide you throughout your online bachelor’s degree in accounting. It’s yet another way that the online format mimics the experience of studying on campus.
Online programs from Concordia University, St. Paul are designed for your busy lifestyle. You can study at your convenience while taking advantage of our asynchronous programs, designed for your busy lifestyle. With our flexible cohort framework, you’ll get to know your peers and faculty while engaging in unique assignments and activities. Explore the various ways that you will receive support through every stage of the online learning experience and discover tips about how to maximize your resources.Online Experience
In addition to financing your online education with federal student aid and private loans, CSP offers online students a tuition discount (this limits eligibility for institutional scholarships). Transfer students could receive $2,000 or more through transfer partnerships and transfer student awards. CSP is also a Military Friendly® institution. An enrollment counselor and tuition planner will help you apply for financial aid.Tuition & Aid
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you interested in one of CSP Global’s programs? Get answers to the most frequently asked questions about time to completion, accreditation, tuition and fees, admissions, and more. If applicable, you can also learn more about licensure, concentrations, or specializations offered in the program. Get more information about any online program or contact an enrollment counselor at (855) 641-2525 with further questions.
CSP Global’s B.S. in Accounting program prepares you for Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and Certified Management Accountant (CMA) certifications. Check your state’s individual requirements.
Transfer credits must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 based on a 4.0 system.
The B.S. in Accounting will have six start dates throughout the year, in January, March, May, July, September, and October.
No, this degree program does not follow a cohort model.
Your first step is to complete the online application, and then prepare your high school or college transcripts, if applicable. See the How to Apply page for more information.