A Forensic Certificate Online for the Human Services Pro Interested in the Criminal Mind
AIAFS Partnership Program
Evidence-Based, Non-Clinical Assessments
Learn More Today
Complete the form to learn more about this program.
- Duration 1 year
- Cost per Credit $475
- Credit Hours 15
- Five courses focused on human services and FBH
- Understand clients better through knowledge of common behavioral health conditions and risk factors
- Learn from industry-experienced faculty members
- Receive a Christian, liberal arts education
- Earn your grad certificate online while working
- Now accepting applications – no app fee
A Certificate Program that Enhances Forensic Behavioral Health Knowledge
With CSP Global’s Certificate in Forensic Behavioral Health, you’ll focus on forensic disciplines and criminal justice issues by studying a career-connected curriculum led by industry-experienced faculty members. Study psychopathology, violence, risk assessment, and special populations in this American Institute for the Advancement of Forensic Studies-approved program. Graduate ready to improve the lives of those in the criminal justice and legal system – and their families – through cultural, theoretical, ethical and practical considerations.
The behavioral health certification is 15 credit hours. You’ll study a career-connected curriculum that explores the roles and responsibilities of human service professionals, various forms of trauma, the impacts of trauma on global functioning, research in the field of human services, and evidence-based intervention and treatment strategies.Curriculum
- Demonstrate knowledge of the historical overview and role of human service professionals delivering services across diverse settings.
- Understand interventions and evidence-based assessment, and prevention techniques, as well as common community-based resources.
- Use enhanced communication skills, problem-solving strategies, advocacy, and credible courtroom testimony skills, as well as ethical and legal practices that human service professionals need to follow when working within the forensic behavioral health system.
To apply for the behavioral health certification online from Concordia University, St. Paul, you’ll need:
- A completed online application.
- Submit official transcripts from a regionally accredited institution stating the conferral of a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 based on a 4.0 system.
- A personal statement.
- Access to a computer that meets CSP Global’s technology requirements.
CSP Global is proud to be the most affordable private college in the Twin Cities. The online forensic behavioral health certificate program costs $475 per credit hour, making your total tuition $7,125. Convenient payment options and $2,000 partnership scholarships are also available to make your education even more affordable.
At CSP Global, you’ll have support from industry-experienced faculty who will offer guidance and answer your questions throughout your behavioral health certificate program. It’s yet another way the online format mimics the experience of studying on campus.
With over 25 years of experience and more than 40 online programs, CSP Global is a pioneer in online education. As part of our diverse online community, you’ll receive a liberal arts education guided by Lutheran principles. The career-connected curricula, flexible learning options, and alumni connections available at CSP Global mean you’ll graduate ready for success. We are committed to delivering affordable online programs with the same quality as our on-campus learning.Online Experience
At CSP Global, you can earn a private college education at a price you can afford. In addition to financing your education with federal student aid and private loans, you will be eligible for a tuition discount offered to online students (this limits eligibility for institutional scholarships). Transfer students could receive $2,000 or more through transfer partnerships and transfer student awards. CSP Global is also a Military Friendly® institution. An enrollment counselor can help you apply for financial aid.Tuition & Aid
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you interested in one of CSP Global’s programs? Get answers to the most frequently asked questions about time to completion, accreditation, tuition and fees, admissions, and more. If applicable, you can also learn more about licensure, concentrations, or specializations offered in the program. Get more information about any online program or contact an enrollment counselor at (855) 641-2525 with further questions.
Yes, this certificate program follows a cohort model.
The program’s 15 credit hours can be completed in 9 months. However, your transfer credits will vary the time it takes you to complete the degree.
To apply, you must complete the online application, submit official transcripts, and write a brief personal essay. See the Admissions Requirements page for more information.
While not accredited, the Certificate in Forensic Behavioral Health is offered in partnership with the American Institute for the Advancement of Forensic Studies (AIAFS).