Reach your own goal to help others reach theirs.
10 Courses; Interest-Matched Internship
Fitness Center Management Skills
Prep For Post-Grad Rehab Degree
Learn More Today
Complete the form to learn more about this program.
- Duration As few as 2 years
- Cost per Credit $420
- Credit Hours 120
- 95% of students are employed a year after graduation
- No. 1 most affordable college in the Twin Cities
- Now accepting applications – no app fee
- Free transfer credit evaluation (may lower program duration)
- Scholarships, financial aid and payment plans available
- 6 convenient starts
Combined exercise science and business knowledge wrapped in a flexible degree online
Understand exercise science, the sport business world and your place in it. Study nutrition, anatomy, physiology, and applied exercise prescription. CSP’s Bachelor of Arts in Exercise Science prepares you to enter a number of positions in coaching, fitness, personal training and rehab. Learn at your own pace online to balance your schedule, and then engage in an interest-based internship to apply your knowledge in real-world situations.
You will be fully supported by expert faculty who share their diverse backgrounds in the field, and an academic team that will ensure your earned college credits are transferred. You can also apply for multiple scholarship options.
Interested in the campus version of this program? Click here.
The online exercise science degree provides a liberal arts perspective through the General Education core, plus 44 credit hours in the major. You’ll study nutrition, anatomy, physiology, sport business, motor development, biomechanics, and more. The curriculum prepares students to sit for the ACSM-CPT certification and the following examinations: NETA, NSCA, ACSM, ACE, AFFA.Curriculum
- Exhibit an understanding of the principles and concepts of kinesiology and allied health.
- Apply knowledge of human anatomy and the musculoskeletal system to assess one’s development and abilities.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the effects of physical activity on the body’s functions.
To apply for the B.A. in Exercise Science from Concordia University, St. Paul, you’ll need:
- Completed online application
- Submit official transcripts from your previous regionally accredited institution(s) with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 based on a 4.0 system.
- If you have attended a MNSCU college or university we also ask that you provide an official accompanying DARS or MnTC goal area worksheet. Concordia accepts completed goal areas.
- Transfer students with fewer than 20 college credits completed will also need to submit an official high school transcript and essay.
- Additional Requirements
- Access to a computer that meets Concordia’s technology requirements.
- Students who do not meet initial admissions criteria may be asked to complete the academic success essay and/or provide additional documentation.
The exercise science degree online program from CSP costs $420 per credit hour. You can transfer a maximum of 90 credit hours to get your total tuition down to $12,600. Convenient payment options and $2,000 partnership scholarships are also available to make your education even more affordable.
You’ll have support from expert faculty members at CSP, who will be there to answer your questions and guide you throughout your degree in exercise science. It’s yet another way that the online format mimics the experience of studying on campus.
Online programs from Concordia University, St. Paul are designed for your busy lifestyle. You can study at your convenience while taking advantage of synchronous or Online programs from Concordia University, St. Paul are designed for your busy lifestyle. You can study at your convenience while taking advantage of synchronous coursework. With our flexible cohort framework, you’ll get to know your peers and faculty while engaging in unique assignments and activities. Explore the various ways that you will receive support through every stage of the online learning experience, and discover tips about how to maximize your resources.Online Experience
In addition to financing your online education with federal student aid and private loans, CSP offers online students a tuition discount (this limits eligibility for institutional scholarships). Transfer students could receive $2,000 or more through transfer partnerships and transfer student awards. CSP is also a Military Friendly® institution. An enrollment counselor and tuition planner will help you apply for financial aid.Tuition & Aid
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you interested in one of Concordia’s online programs? Get answers to the most frequently asked questions about time to completion, accreditation, tuition and fees, admissions, and more. If applicable, you can also learn more about licensure, concentrations, or specializations offered in the program. Get more information about any online program or contact an enrollment counselor at (855) 641-2525 with further questions.
The B.A. in Exercise Science includes 44 credit hours plus general education requirements.
Excluding general education requirements, the B.A. in Exercise Science has 12 courses.
Online undergraduate programs from Concordia University, St. Paul are $420 per credit hour.
This program is offered fully online from Concordia University, St. Paul.
Transfer credits must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 based on a 4.0 system.