Your Future in Health, Fitness, Sports, and Beyond
- Employment of exercise physiologists is projected to increase 11% by 2029.1
- Employment of fitness trainers and instructors is projected to increase 15% by 2029.2
A bachelor’s in exercise science opens up several pathways for your career. For instance, you could work in athletics, community sports, fitness, or personal training. You might become a coach, educator, administrator or sales representative (in fitness or a medical field), gym owner, or some type of instructor, specialist, consultant, entrepreneur, or manager. Note that many alumni pursue additional education in areas like aging, athletic training, biomechanics, chiropractic, exercise physiology, human growth, sports management, and sport psychology.
Gain the foundation to pursue your career goals in one of many possible fields.
Help patients recover from chronic diseases alongside primary care physicians and other health care professionals. In this role, you’ll analyze medical histories, perform tests, collect health data, and develop individualized exercise programs for patients.
Fitness Trainer and Instructor
Improve people’s cardiovascular health and strength training by motivating and leading them in exercise. You’ll be able to specialize in personal training, group fitness, specialized methods (like Pilates or yoga), or work in an administrative capacity.
Other positions you could qualify for with your exercise science degree:
- Athletic director
- Fitness consultant
- Gym manager/owner
- Health care consultant
- Medical exercise specialist
- Medical sales consultant
- Sports nutritionist
- Strength training coach
- Wellness coordinator
Request More Information
By filling out the form, you’ll:
- Gain access to a dedicated enrollment counselor who is ready to answer all of your questions.
- Take one more step towards achieving your career goals.
Fill out the form to receive more information!
Program Outcomes: Foundational Concepts in Kinesiology
In the online exercise science degree program, you’ll:
- Exhibit an understanding of the principles and concepts of kinesiology and allied health.
- Apply knowledge of human anatomy and the musculoskeletal system to assess one’s development and abilities.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the effects of physical activity on the body’s functions.
We’re Committed to Your Success
In the 2021 SkillSurvey Career Readiness® rankings, CSP was ranked in the Top 10 “Career Ready” Institutions and Top 10 “Career Ready” Feedback for First-Generation College Students. The SkillSurvey rankings reflect over 170 partner institutions whose students received evaluator ratings following an internship, co-op, or other work-related experience.
Support Beyond Your Graduation Date
In addition to the high-quality education you’ll receive at CSP, you’ll In addition to the high-quality education you’ll receive at CSP, you’ll benefit from a wide range of support during your time as a student that will extend throughout your professional journey as an alumnus. That’s part of how 95% of CSP graduates receive job offers within one year of graduation.