- Apply Online
- The $50 Application Fee (non-refundable) should be payable to Concordia University by check, money order or pay online. Please allow 2-3 business days for online payment processing.
- Submit official transcripts from the regionally accredited institution stating the conferral of a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 based on a 4.0 system.
- Submit GRE scores to Concordia using institution code 6114.*Exam must be taken within the last 5 years
- Submit one hundred (100) physical therapy observation hours using this form.
- Submit two (2) letters of professional recommendation. One letter must be from a current physical therapist.Letters should address the following questions:
- How long and in what capacity have you known the applicant?
- What is the greatest strength the applicant would bring to the CSP DPT program?
- Is there anything the applicant could work on to increase his/her liklihood of success in the CSP DPT program?
- Provide your overall recommendation: Strongly Recommend, Recommend, Neutral, Do Not Recommend
Students enrolling at Concordia University, St. Paul must have access to a computer that meets Concordia’s technology requirements. Contact the University Help Desk at email@example.com or (651) 641-8866 with any questions regarding these requirements.