Classes meet entirely online.
Classes meet face-to-face at our St. Paul campus or other off-campus location.
Course work is completed through a combination of in-class and online class meetings.
- Education Specialist - Principal Licensure
- Education Specialist - Superintendent Licensure
- Forensic Mental Health Certificate
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice Leadership
- Master of Arts in Differentiated Instruction
- Master of Arts in Education - Curriculum & Instruction with K-12 Reading Endorsement
- Master of Arts in Education - Early Childhood Education
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership
- Master of Arts in Educational Technology
- Master of Arts in Family Life Education
- Master of Arts in Human Services - Forensic Mental Health
- Master of Arts in Human Resource Management
- Master of Arts in Leadership and Management
- Master of Arts in Special Education
- Master of Arts in Sport Management
- Master of Arts in Strategic Communication Management
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Master of Science in Exercise Science
Concordia University, St. Paul’s offers diverse graduate programs that provide you with an accessible, convenient way to continue your educational journey toward advanced career opportunities and future success.
Concordia designed its graduate degrees online to build your business expertise, increase your technical skills and help you achieve your educational goals.
Take advantage of the convenience of online learning to move your career forward.
- Manage your academic schedule with program options that fit your lifestyle. Whether online, on-campus or a combination of both, Concordia’s graduate programs meet your needs and fit your busy schedule.
- Career-focused degrees allow you to customize your course projects according to your career interests and goals.
- Cohorts form year-round, creating multiple start dates for programs and giving you added flexibility.
Discover a new way of learning! Graduate degrees online are fast-paced and career-focused.
- Accelerated: Most programs allow you to complete your master’s degree in two years or less.
- Convenient: Classes meet one night a week online or on-campus depending on your schedule.
- Fast: Complete each course in only seven weeks.