The Pinnacle of Your Career in Health, Fitness, Sports, and Beyond
- The top 10% of exercise physiologists earn more than $78,310.
- The top 10% of fitness trainers and instructors earn more than $75,400.
Pursue growth in your career, as well as a boost in pay and outlook, with your master’s in exercise science. You’ll be able to become a top-level exercise physiologist, fitness trainer/instructor, nutritionist, manager/director, and more with this degree. Plus, you’ll gain the knowledge, skills, and credential to be acknowledged as an expert in your field.
Help patients recover from chronic diseases alongside primary care physicians and other health care professionals. In this role, you’ll analyze medical histories, perform tests, collect health data, and develop individualized exercise programs for patients.
Fitness Trainer and Instructor
Improve people’s cardiovascular health and strength training by motivating and leading them in exercise. You’ll be able to specialize in personal training, group fitness, specialized methods (like Pilates or yoga), or work in an administrative capacity.
Other positions you could qualify for with your master’s in exercise science degree:
- Athletic director
- Fitness instructor/consultant
- Gym manager
- Health care consultant
- Nutrition specialist
- Personal trainer
- Sports nutritionist
- Strength and conditioning specialist
- Wellness coordinator
Request More Information
By filling out the form, you’ll:
- Gain access to a dedicated enrollment counselor who is ready to answer all of your questions.
- Take one more step towards achieving your career goals.
Fill out the form to receive more information!
Program Outcomes: Explore Advanced Topics in Exercise Science
In the master’s in exercise science degree program, you’ll:
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of exercise principles, strength and conditioning concepts, and nutritional influences on the body’s physiological adaptation to exercise.
- Differentiate between various research methodologies and their appropriate use within the exercise science industry.
- Gain the necessary skills to conduct safe exercise testing and create exercise prescriptions focused on health, disease prevention, and chronic disease management.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the application of psychological approaches to working with individuals in an exercise and sport capacity.
- Develop the ability to synthesize scientific-based learning in current exercise science topics and communicate effectively through discussion, written work, and oral presentations.
- Prepare for employment opportunities in the field of exercise science in public, private, and corporate settings.
- Proactively apply knowledge in a real-world setting, integrating ethical standards and appreciation of population diversity.
We’re Committed to Your Success
In the 2021 SkillSurvey Career Readiness® rankings, CSP was ranked in the Top 10 “Career Ready” Institutions and Top 10 “Career Ready” Feedback for First-Generation College Students. The SkillSurvey rankings reflect over 170 partner institutions whose students received evaluator ratings following an internship, co-op, or other work-related experience.
Support Beyond Your Graduation Date
In addition to the high-quality education you’ll receive at CSP, you’ll In addition to the high-quality education you’ll receive at CSP, you’ll benefit from a wide range of support during your time as a student that will extend throughout your professional journey as an alumnus. That’s part of how 95% of CSP graduates receive job offers within one year of graduation.