Gain next-level marketing skills to join a rapidly growing field
Due to the incredible ROI on digital marketing, most organizations’ marketing budgets focus on advertising in digital spaces.
- Companies are expected to spend more than $350 billion on digital marketing in 20211
- Digital advertising will grow by 21% in 20212
- 63% of surveyed companies activiley invest their time into search engine optimization3
Organizations across all industries plan to grow their customer bases through digital means, and they need professionals who understand the nuances of social media, email, and SEO marketing.
Public Relations Manager
Working as a public relations manger, you would monitor trends and ensure that your organization is represented appropriately and positively through various types of media.
As a marketing manager, you would develop and execute social media, SEO, and email marketing campaigns. From these strategies, you would analyze the metrics on what went well and what would need to be improved for the future.
Additional digital marketing careers:
- Market Research Analyst
- Digital Designer
- Content Marketing Manager
- SEO Analyst
- Social Media Manager
Request More Information
By filling out the form, you’ll:
- Gain access to a dedicated enrollment counselor who is ready to answer all of your questions.
- Take one more step towards achieving your career goals.
Fill out the form to receive more information!
Program Outcomes: Skills for the Marketing Careers of the Future
When you complete this program, you’ll be able to:
- Understand how to draw conclusions from marketing data through platforms like Mixpanel and Google Analytics.
- Gain the marketing foundation to be aware of customer trends for future campaigns.
- Collaborate with others to plan and carry out social media, email, and SEO campaigns.
- Understand search engine optimization, writing for the web, and social media strategy.
Support Beyond Your Graduation Date
In addition to the high-quality education you’ll receive at CSP, you’ll In addition to the high-quality education you’ll receive at CSP, you’ll benefit from a wide range of support during your time as a student that will extend throughout your professional journey as an alumnus. That’s part of how 95% of CSP graduates receive job offers within one year of graduation.