A Versatile, Lucrative, and In-Demand Career Path
- Employment of medical and health services managers is projected to increase 32% by 2029.1
- On the list of fastest-growing occupations, medical and health services managers is ranked No. 8.2
Becoming a leader in the health care industry opens doors in several types of environments. This field offers one of the best combinations of salary and job outlook in such a large industry, especially when you factor in how a bachelor’s degree is required for entry.
Explore one of the brightest sets of career possibilities available with your bachelor’s in health care administration.
Medical or Health Services Manager
Manage an entire facility, a specific department, or a medical practice. In this role, you’ll oversee medical and health services to optimize quality and efficiency.
Health Care Consultant
Help health care managers become more effective. As a consultant, you’ll evaluate a system’s organizations and processes to provide feedback and advice to its leaders.3
Other positions you could qualify for with your health care administration degree:
- Administrative services manager
- Clinical manager
- Health care human resources manager
- Health informatics officer
- Hospice director
- Medical office administrator
- Nursing home manager
Request More Information
By filling out the form, you’ll:
- Gain access to a dedicated enrollment counselor who is ready to answer all of your questions.
- Take one more step towards achieving your career goals.
Fill out the form to receive more information!
Program Outcomes: Learn How to Help Health Care Organizations Thrive
In the online health administration degree program, you’ll:
- Exhibit ethical decision-making and strategic leadership skills in order to meet the needs of a health care organization.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the current issues and trends in health care to adapt to the industry’s changes.
- Adhere to the dynamic health care industry’s regulations.
We’re Committed to Your Success
In the 2021 SkillSurvey Career Readiness® rankings, CSP was ranked in the Top 10 “Career Ready” Institutions and Top 10 “Career Ready” Feedback for First-Generation College Students. The SkillSurvey rankings reflect over 170 partner institutions whose students received evaluator ratings following an internship, co-op, or other work-related experience.
Support Beyond Your Graduation Date
In addition to the high-quality education you’ll receive at CSP, you’ll In addition to the high-quality education you’ll receive at CSP, you’ll benefit from a wide range of support during your time as a student that will extend throughout your professional journey as an alumnus. That’s part of how 95% of CSP graduates receive job offers within one year of graduation.