Master of Business Administration: Career Outlook
Emerge at the Top of Your Field
- Management occupations have the highest median annual wage ($105,660/year) of any major occupational group.1
- Employment of management occupations is projected to increase 5% by 2029.
Employers highly covet professionals with an MBA. It’s an attractive credential to have whether you’re looking at advancement as a specialist, manager, or some other type of leader. From finance and marketing to entrepreneurship and beyond, you’ll gain key skills and knowledge that can help you achieve your career goals.
Ensure that an organization meets its goals. You’ll oversee a department or an entire company as you consult with executives and staff members, oversee financial activities, and watch key performance indicators for success.2
Identify potential markets for an organization’s products and develop marketing plans for making them successful. You’ll work with sales, public relations, and product development staff.3
Other positions you could qualify for with your MBA degree:
- Human resources manager
- Location manager
- Market research analyst
- Operations manager
- Public relations and fundraising manager
- Sales manager
- Training and development manager
Request More Information
By filling out the form, you’ll:
- Gain access to a dedicated enrollment counselor who is ready to answer all of your questions.
- Take one more step towards achieving your career goals.
Fill out the form to receive more information!
Program Outcomes: Stand Out as an Effective Leader
In the MBA degree program online, you’ll:
- Develop knowledge of best practices in marketing, leadership, and strategic planning.
- Exhibit ethical decision-making and problem-solving skills for business.
- Learn to strategically create and affect organizational outcomes.
- Examine current accounting and finance principles.
We’re Committed to Your Success
In the 2021 SkillSurvey Career Readiness® rankings, CSP Global was ranked in the Top 10 “Career Ready” Institutions and Top 10 “Career Ready” Feedback for First-Generation College Students. The SkillSurvey rankings reflect over 170 partner institutions whose students received evaluator ratings following an internship, co-op, or other work-related experience.
Support Beyond Your Graduation Date
In addition to the high-quality education you’ll receive at CSP Global, you’ll benefit from a wide range of support during your time as a student that will extend throughout your professional journey as an alumnus. That’s part of how 94.5% of CSP Global graduates receive job offers within one year of graduation.