Help Families Thrive as You Advance to the Top of Your Field
- Employment in community and social service occupations is projected to increase 12% by 2030.1
- OVER 346,900 COMMUNITY AND SOCIAL SERVICE JOBS WILL BECOME AVAILABLE THROUGH 2030.1
Getting your master’s degree in family science helps you become a leader and advocate for families, and how that unfolds in your career is anything but one-dimensional. You can pursue advancement in community, social, and human services, as well as other areas including mental health, education, policy, and business.
Certified Family Life Educator
Strengthen family relationships and build families’ resilience by using prevention education, working through challenges, and more.2
Child Life Specialist
Assess young patients in a hospital. You’ll consider how illness and hospitalization impact pediatric patients and their families as you develop a plan to help them cope.3
Other positions you could qualify for with your master’s in family science:
- Activity/recreation director
- Case manager
- Education administrator
- Family policy analyst
- Family support worker
- Human services manager
- Parent educator
- Postsecondary teacher
- Social and community manager
Request More Information
By filling out the form, you’ll:
- Gain access to a dedicated enrollment counselor who is ready to answer all of your questions.
- Take one more step towards achieving your career goals.
Fill out the form to receive more information!
Program Outcomes: Advocate for Families
In the master’s in family science degree program, you’ll:
- Plan, implement, and assess family education programs.
- Research information and data to develop solutions that influence families to change.
- Assist families and individuals with developing and maintaining healthy interpersonal relationships.
We’re Committed to Your Success
In the 2021 SkillSurvey Career Readiness® rankings, CSP was ranked in the Top 10 “Career Ready” Institutions and Top 10 “Career Ready” Feedback for First-Generation College Students. The SkillSurvey rankings reflect over 170 partner institutions whose students received evaluator ratings following an internship, co-op, or other work-related experience.
Support Beyond Your Graduation Date
In addition to the high-quality education you’ll receive at CSP, you’ll In addition to the high-quality education you’ll receive at CSP, you’ll benefit from a wide range of support during your time as a student that will extend throughout your professional journey as an alumnus. That’s part of how 95% of CSP graduates receive job offers within one year of graduation.