Advance to the Top of the Field
- The highest 10% of preschool and childcare center directors earn more than $82,590/year.1
- The employment of postsecondary teachers is projected to increase 9% by 2029.2
Earning your master’s in early childhood education can help you achieve nearly any career in the discipline. You can run or own your own preschool or childhood center, teach the next generation of early childhood leaders, take a specialist role in different school settings, or pursue another path as an advocate for young children.
Preschool or Childcare Center Director
Lead a childcare facility and the staff to support young children. You’ll manage the staff, oversee policies and educational programs, and be responsible for budgets, facility maintenance, and more.
Instruct students at public and private colleges, professional schools, and junior or community colleges. In this role, you’ll assume a wide range of instructional and administrative responsibilities.
Other positions you could qualify for with your master’s in early childhood degree:
- Adjunct faculty, early childhood education
- Child life specialist
- Curriculum development specialist
- Early childhood and education trainer
- Early childhood education specialist
- Early childhood services coordinator
- STEAM specialist, early childhood education
Request More Information
By filling out the form, you’ll:
- Gain access to a dedicated enrollment counselor who is ready to answer all of your questions.
- Take one more step towards achieving your career goals.
Fill out the form to receive more information!
Program Outcomes: Put Your Advanced Training Into Practice
In the master’s in early childhood education degree program, you’ll:
- Develop and implement curricula for the education of young children.
- Interpret, assess, and apply research and theory to early childhood education practice.
- Demonstrate knowledge in the ethics and moral philosophy related to education.
We’re Committed to Your Success
In the 2021 SkillSurvey Career Readiness® rankings, CSP Global was ranked in the Top 10 “Career Ready” Institutions and Top 10 “Career Ready” Feedback for First-Generation College Students. The SkillSurvey rankings reflect over 170 partner institutions whose students received evaluator ratings following an internship, co-op, or other work-related experience.
Support Beyond Your Graduation Date
In addition to the high-quality education you’ll receive at CSP Global, you’ll benefit from a wide range of support during your time as a student that will extend throughout your professional journey as an alumnus. That’s part of how 94.5% of CSP Global graduates receive job offers within one year of graduation.