An Exciting Set of High-Paying, In-Demand Possibilities
- Employment in computer and information technology occupations is projected to increase 11% by 2029.1
- Median annual wage for computer and information technology occupations is $88,240/year.
Computer and information technology professionals enjoy strong pay and job outlook figures. And with an information systems degree, you’ll benefit from those opportunities as well as additional possibilities that toe the line between technology and business. Thanks to those juggernauts, the possibilities are endless.
Computer Systems Analyst
Help organizations become more efficient and effective. In this role, you’ll merge business and information technology together by assessing technological needs and adding new functionality that impact the bottom line.2
Information Security Analyst
Protect an organization’s computer systems and networks. You’ll watch for and investigate security breaches, install and use security software, and develop best practices for security.3
Other positions you could qualify for with your bachelor’s in information systems:
- Computer and information systems manager
- Computer support specialist
- Database administrator
- Financial systems manager
- Management analyst
- Project manager
- Operations research analyst
Request More Information
By filling out the form, you’ll:
- Gain access to a dedicated enrollment counselor who is ready to answer all of your questions.
- Take one more step towards achieving your career goals.
Fill out the form to receive more information!
Program Outcomes: Learn Key Skills Across Business and Technology
In the online computer information systems degree program, you’ll:
- Adapt to changing business environments.
- Develop and implement technological solutions to improve efficiency and operations.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the importance and value of technology in an organization’s operating strategy.
- Strategically help an organization increase its profit margins through the use of technology.
We’re Committed to Your Success
In the 2021 SkillSurvey Career Readiness® rankings, CSP Global was ranked in the Top 10 “Career Ready” Institutions and Top 10 “Career Ready” Feedback for First-Generation College Students. The SkillSurvey rankings reflect over 170 partner institutions whose students received evaluator ratings following an internship, co-op, or other work-related experience.
Support Beyond Your Graduation Date
In addition to the high-quality education you’ll receive at CSP Global, you’ll benefit from a wide range of support during your time as a student that will extend throughout your professional journey as an alumnus. That’s part of how 94.5% of CSP Global graduates receive job offers within one year of graduation.