Explore Seemingly Endless Career Opportunities
- Employment of community and social service occupations is projected to increase 12% by 2029.1
- Annual median wage for community and social service occupations is $46,090/year.
Psychology offers one of the most versatile set of career possibilities of any major. Across business, education, social services, and much more, you can pursue a rewarding career. And you’ll have a great foundation if you’d like to continue your education with a graduate degree.
Substance Abuse, Behavioral Disorder, or Mental Health Counselor
Provide treatment and support people who have alcoholism, drug addiction, or other mental or behavioral problems. You’ll help modify problem behaviors and develop ways to approach difficult situations.2
Social or Community Service Manager
Oversee programs that support well-being. In this role, you’ll propose, plan and manage outreach programs to maximize impact to the community.3
Other positions you could qualify for with your psychology degree:
- Assistant behavior analyst
- Business manager
- Case manager
- Human resources manager
- Psychiatric technician
- Rehabilitation specialist
- School counselor
Request More Information
By filling out the form, you’ll:
- Gain access to a dedicated enrollment counselor who is ready to answer all of your questions.
- Take one more step towards achieving your career goals.
Fill out the form to receive more information!
Program Outcomes: Learn Foundational Skills and Knowledge
In the online psychology degree program, you’ll:
- Apply psychological theories and principles to improve the workplace and the lives of others.
- Gain experience with various research methodologies to conduct research.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the different types of psychology.
We’re Committed to Your Success
In the 2021 SkillSurvey Career Readiness® rankings, CSP Global was ranked in the Top 10 “Career Ready” Institutions and Top 10 “Career Ready” Feedback for First-Generation College Students. The SkillSurvey rankings reflect over 170 partner institutions whose students received evaluator ratings following an internship, co-op, or other work-related experience.
Support Beyond Your Graduation Date
In addition to the high-quality education you’ll receive at CSP Global, you’ll benefit from a wide range of support during your time as a student that will extend throughout your professional journey as an alumnus. That’s part of how 94.5% of CSP Global graduates receive job offers within one year of graduation.