Get results with the right people and systems
Run a Successful HR Department
Faster Than Average Job Growth1
Top Pros Earn More Than $197,7202
Learn More Today
Complete the form to learn more about this program.
- Duration As few as 2 years
- Cost per Credit $420
- Credit Hours 120
- No. 1 most affordable college in the Twin Cities
- Receive a private Christian education
- Now accepting applications – no app fee
- Free transfer credit evaluation (may lower program duration)
- Scholarships, financial aid and payment plans
- Earn certificates in data analysis, digital marketing and e-commerce, and conflict resolution.
Your B.S. in Human Resources opens the door to a fast-growing, high salary career field
CSP Global’s Human Resource Management degree is aligned with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). A trusted, successful program for busy adult learners, this HR degree will prepare you to become a strategic, organizational leader in any business.
Learn all the marketing principles, finance and human resources strategies and plans to succeed through a career-connected curriculum delivered in a flexible, online format. Guided by industry-experience faculty members, you’ll sum up your learning with an HR plan that gives you an opportunity to practice real-world solutions to business problems and enlist stakeholder buy-in. Graduate in as few as two years ready to connect with top alumni employers and launch your HR career.
The HR management degree provides the skills and strategies to become adaptable, growth-oriented human resource professionals through 45 credit hours in the major and embedded certificates in data analysis, digital marketing and e-commerce, and conflict resolution. You’ll explore a career-connected curriculum to master topics including employment law, recruitment, strategic compensation systems, and strategic human resources. With courses designed to provide a well-rounded foundation, the human resource management degree program also incorporates business law, applied accounting, finance, and business analytics. It culminates with a project developing your real-world decision-making skills as an HR professional.Curriculum
- Apply effective communication and conflict resolution skills within diverse business environments to meet organizational goals.
- Compare and contrast business practices between personal values, social responsibility, and ethical standards to align with diverse organizational entities.
- Measure strategic human resource effectiveness through the application of business fundamentals to advance organizational competitiveness.
To apply for the B.S. in Human Resource Management from Concordia University, St. Paul, you’ll need:
- Completed online application
- Submit official transcripts from your previous regionally accredited institution(s) with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 based on a 4.0 system.
- If you have attended a MNSCU college or university we also ask that you provide an official accompanying DARS or MnTC goal area worksheet. CSP Global accepts completed goal areas.
- Transfer students with fewer than 20 college credits completed will also need to submit an official high school transcript.
- Additional Requirements
- Access to a computer that meets CSP Global’s technology requirements.
- Students who do not meet initial admissions criteria may be asked to complete the academic success essay and/or provide additional documentation.
CSP Global is proud to be the most affordable private college in the Twin Cities. The HR degree online from CSP Global costs $420 per credit hour, and you can transfer a maximum of 90 credit hours to lower your total tuition to $12,600. Convenient payment options and $2,000 partnership scholarships are also available to make your education even more affordable.
At CSP Global, you’ll have support from industry-experienced faculty who will offer guidance and answer your questions throughout your human resource management degree program. It’s yet another way the online format mimics the experience of studying on campus.
With over 25 years of experience and more than 40 online programs, CSP Global is a pioneer in online education. As part of our diverse online community, you’ll receive a liberal arts education guided by Lutheran principles. The career-connected curricula, flexible learning options, and alumni connections available at CSP Global mean you’ll graduate ready for success. We are committed to delivering affordable online programs with the same quality as our on-campus learning.Online Experience
At CSP Global, you can earn a private college education at a price you can afford. In addition to financing your education with federal student aid and private loans, you will be eligible for a tuition discount offered to online students (this limits eligibility for institutional scholarships). Transfer students could receive $2,000 or more through transfer partnerships and transfer student awards. CSP Global is also a Military Friendly® institution. An enrollment counselor can help you apply for financial aid.Tuition & Aid
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you interested in one of CSP Global’s programs? Get answers to the most frequently asked questions about time to completion, accreditation, tuition and fees, admissions, and more. If applicable, you can also learn more about licensure, concentrations, or specializations offered in the program. Get more information about any online program or contact an enrollment counselor at (855) 641-2525 with further questions.
Excluding general education requirements, the B.S. in Human Resource Management has 10 courses.
Online undergraduate programs from CSP Global are $420 per credit hour.
This program is offered either fully on campus or fully online at CSP Global.
The B.S. in Human Resource Management will have six start dates throughout the year, in January, March, May, July, September, and October.
The B.S. in Human Resource Management includes 45 credit hours plus general education requirements.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics Human Resources Managers Occupational Outlook Handbook
- “Uncovering the HR Manager Career”, CSP Online, January 15, 2019