Start or Advance Your Career in One of Many Fields
- Probation officers and correctional treatment specialists earn $54,290/year.1
- Private detectives and investigators earn $50,510/year.2
Earning your criminal justice degree online allows you to achieve your goals in a flexible environment. When you graduate, you’ll be prepared to start or advance your career in fields like law enforcement, corrections, probation, parole, private security, and law. You could also continue to graduate school.
Discover a well-rounded education that can help you succeed — regardless of your background and area of interest.
Police Officer or Detective
Protect lives and property or gather facts and collect evidence for possible crimes. In either one of these roles, you’ll play a focal role in law enforcement.3
Correctional Officer or Bailiff
Oversee people who have been arrested or courtrooms. In either one of these roles, you’ll enhance safety in crucial parts of the criminal justice system.4
Other positions you could qualify for with your criminal justice degree:
- Crime scene investigator
- DEA agent
- FBI agent
- Fish and game warden
- Private security guard
- Secret Service agent
- U.S. Marshall
Request More Information
By filling out the form, you’ll:
- Gain access to a dedicated enrollment counselor who is ready to answer all of your questions.
- Take one more step towards achieving your career goals.
Fill out the form to receive more information!
Program Outcomes: Enhance Your Knowledge of the System
In the online criminal justice degree program, you’ll:
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the criminal justice system.
- Analyze complex situations and make ethical decisions while maintaining moral sensibility.
- Exhibit knowledge of the roles of the federal, state, local, and international aspects of the criminal justice system and how they integrate together.
Support Beyond Your Graduation Date
In addition to the high-quality education you’ll receive at CSP, you’ll benefit from a wide range of support during your time as a student that will extend throughout your professional journey as an alumnus. That’s part of how 95% of CSP graduates receive job offers within one year of graduation.