Join a growing force that protects and serves
Police, Peace, or Corrections Officer prep
Safety and Justice for Communities
Best Online Bachelor’s1
Learn More Today
Complete the form to learn more about this program.
College Choice’s best criminal justice bachelor’s online
No two days are the same as you confront crime, human behavior and security measures to make a difference. With CSP’s Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice, you’ll enjoy a flexible online format to gain the skills needed to enter careers in the criminal justice field.
Approved by the Minnesota Board of Peace Officer Standards and Training (POST) academic licensure requirements, you’ll have a foot in the door to Minnesota police officer roles. One course covers Minnesota criminal code, laws, and more to give you the preparation needed for the POST exam. Go even deeper with forensic exploration to understand crime scene management and forensic investigation. Become a well-rounded, crime-fighter and leader.
The online criminal justice degree program provides a liberal arts perspective through the General Education core, plus 42 credit hours in the major. You’ll study foundations of the criminal justice system, research methods, cultural considerations, constitutional and criminal law, and legal dilemmas.Curriculum
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the criminal justice system.
- Analyze complex situations and make ethical decisions while maintaining moral sensibility.
- Exhibit knowledge of the roles of the federal, state, local, and international aspects of the criminal justice system and how they integrate together.
To apply for the B.A. in Criminal Justice online from Concordia University, St. Paul, you’ll need:
- Completed online application
- Submit official transcripts from your previous regionally accredited institution(s) with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 based on a 4.0 system.
- If you have attended a MNSCU college or university we also ask that you provide an official accompanying DARS or MnTC goal area worksheet. Concordia accepts completed goal areas.
- Transfer students with fewer than 20 college credits completed will also need to submit an official high school transcript and essay.
- Additional Requirements
- Access to a computer that meets Concordia’s technology requirements.
- Students who do not meet initial admissions criteria may be asked to complete the academic success essay and/or provide additional documentation.
The accelerated criminal justice degree from CSP costs $420 per credit hour. You can transfer a maximum 90 credit hours to get your total tuition down to $12,600. Convenient payment options and $2,000 partnership scholarships are also available to make your education even more affordable.
You’ll have support from expert faculty members at CSP, who will be there to answer your questions and guide you throughout your online criminal justice degree program. It’s yet another way that the online format mimics the experience of studying at campus.
Online programs from Concordia University, St. Paul are designed for your busy lifestyle. You can study at your convenience while taking advantage of synchronous or asynchronous coursework. With our flexible online framework, you’ll get to know your peers and faculty while engaging in unique assignments and activities. Explore the various ways that you will receive support through every stage of the online learning experience, and discover tips about how to maximize your resources.Online Experience
In addition to financing your online education with federal student aid and private loans, CSP offers online students a tuition discount (this limits eligibility for institutional scholarships). Transfer students could receive $2,000 or more through transfer partnerships and transfer student awards. CSP is also a Military Friendly® institution. An enrollment counselor and tuition planner will help you apply for financial aid.Tuition & Aid
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you interested in one of Concordia’s online programs? Get answers to the most frequently asked questions about time to completion, accreditation, tuition and fees, admissions, and more. If applicable, you can also learn more about licensure, concentrations, or specializations offered in the program. Get more information about any online program or contact an enrollment counselor at (855) 641-2525 with further questions.
The B.A. in Criminal Justice will have six start dates throughout the year, in January, March, May, July, September, and October.
In short, you must complete the online application, submit official transcripts, and write a brief personal essay. See the Admission Requirements page for more information.
Without transfer credits, completing 120 credit hours at $420 per credit hour totals $50,400. However, with the maximum amount of transfer credits (90), your total tuition could be as low as $12,600 before scholarships and financial aid.
Online undergraduate programs from Concordia University, St. Paul are $420 per credit hour.
- College Choice