Join a Growing Force that Protects and Serves
Police, Peace, or Corrections Officer prep
Private, Christian Education
Learn More Today
Complete the form to learn more about this program.
- Duration As few as 2 years
- Cost per Credit $420
- Credit Hours 120
- Career focus in law enforcement, judicial systems, corrections and probation, federal agents, crime scene investigation, security, human services, and more
- Study a career-connected curriculum
- Taught by industry-experienced faculty
- Free transfer credit evaluation
- Scholarships available
- Now accepting applications – no app fee
College Choice’s Best Criminal Justice Bachelor’s Online
CSP Global’s B.A. in Criminal Justice offers a flexible online format, allowing you to study on your schedule. Choose from two career-connected tracks:
- Minnesota (MN) Peace Officer Standards and Training (POST) Licensing Eligibility Track (MN POST-Certified)
- Non-POST Criminal Justice System (CJS) Track
Following graduation, students who choose the MN POST Licensing Eligibility Track will be eligible for the SKILLS component and the MN POST Licensing Exam. Those in the Non-POST CJS Track will be prepared for any criminal justice career outside of law enforcement; this track is also a good option for those who are already licensed police officers.
Interested in the campus version of this program? Click here.
The online criminal justice degree program provides a liberal arts perspective through the general education core, plus 45 credit hours in the major. You’ll study a career-connected curriculum that explores the foundations of the criminal justice system, research methods, cultural considerations, constitutional and criminal law, and legal dilemmas.Curriculum
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the criminal justice system.
- Analyze complex situations and make ethical decisions while maintaining moral sensibility.
- Exhibit knowledge of the roles of the federal, state, local, and international aspects of the criminal justice system and how they integrate together.
To apply for the B.A. in Criminal Justice online from Concordia University, St. Paul, you’ll need:
- Completed online application
- Submit official transcripts from your previous regionally accredited institution(s) with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 based on a 4.0 system.
- If you have attended a MNSCU college or university we also ask that you provide an official accompanying DARS or MnTC goal area worksheet. CSP Global accepts completed goal areas.
- Transfer students with fewer than 20 college credits completed will also need to submit an official high school transcript and essay.
- Additional Requirements
- Access to a computer that meets CSP Global’s technology requirements.
- Students who do not meet initial admissions criteria may be asked to complete the academic success essay and/or provide additional documentation.
CSP Global is proud to be the most affordable private college in the Twin Cities. The accelerated criminal justice degree from CSP Global costs $420 per credit hour. You can transfer a maximum 90 credit hours to reduce your total tuition to $12,600. Convenient payment options and $2,000 partnership scholarships are also available to make your education even more affordable.
At CSP Global, you’ll have support from industry-experienced faculty who will offer guidance and answer your questions throughout your online criminal justice degree program. It’s yet another way the online format mimics the experience of studying on campus.
With over 25 years of experience and more than 40 online programs, CSP Global is a pioneer in online education. As part of our diverse online community, you’ll receive a liberal arts education guided by Lutheran principles. The career-connected curricula, flexible learning options, and alumni connections available at CSP Global mean you’ll graduate ready for success. We are committed to delivering affordable online programs with the same quality as our on-campus learning.Online Experience
At CSP Global, you can earn a private college education at a price you can afford. In addition to financing your education with federal student aid and private loans, you will be eligible for a tuition discount offered to online students (this limits eligibility for institutional scholarships). Transfer students could receive $2,000 or more through transfer partnerships and transfer student awards. CSP Global is also a Military Friendly® institution. An enrollment counselor can help you apply for financial aid.Tuition & Aid
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you interested in one of CSP Global’s programs? Get answers to the most frequently asked questions about time to completion, accreditation, tuition and fees, admissions, and more. If applicable, you can also learn more about licensure, concentrations, or specializations offered in the program. Get more information about any online program or contact an enrollment counselor at (855) 641-2525 with further questions.
The B.A. in Criminal Justice will have six start dates throughout the year, in January, March, May, July, September, and October.
In short, you must complete the online application, submit official transcripts, and write a brief personal essay. See the Admission Requirements page for more information.
Without transfer credits, completing 120 credit hours at $420 per credit hour totals $50,400. However, with the maximum amount of transfer credits (90), your total tuition could be as low as $12,600 before scholarships and financial aid.
Online undergraduate programs from CSP Global are $420 per credit hour.