Concordia University, St. Paul online provides an affordable educational choice for adult learners. Concordia online offers program credits at a competitive rate.
- Apply Online
- Submit official transcripts from the regionally accredited institution with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 based on a 4.0 system.
- If you have attended a MNSCU college or university we also ask that you provide an official accompanying DARS or MnTC goal area worksheet. Concordia accepts completed goal areas
- If you have less than 20 college credits completed, you will need to submit your official high school transcript as well as any college level courses you have taken.
- If you have not taken any college level courses and have graduated from high school in the last three years, you will need to submit your official high school transcript as well as your official ACT or SAT scores.
*120 credits need to be completed to earn bachelor’s degree
Students enrolling in the B.S. in Computer Science have additional requirements beyond those listed in the document linked below. They are as follows:
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2.5 GHz or more recent processor
- Memory: 8 GM RAM or greater.
- Disk space: 256 GB or greater
- Mac OS X
- Windows 10
- All software needed for computer science courses are free.
- Download links are provided in course syllabus.
- Microsoft Office is provided free through Concordia.