Positively Impact Those in Need With a Master’s in Human Services
- Employment in community and social service occupations is expected to increase 12% between 2019 and 2029.1
- This growth will result in 348,600 new jobs created by 2029 in various specialties and fields.1
At Concordia University, St. Paul, you can develop insights and strategies to work more effectively with individuals, families, the legal system, and more. Graduates apply their skills to multiple fields in human services, criminal justice, forensic behavioral health, and family science.
Probation Officer or Correctional Treatment Specialist
Help rehabilitate law offenders. In these roles, you will interview offenders and their friends and relatives to evaluate progress, provide drug testing and counseling, and help offenders with job training and other needs.
Juvenile Justice Specialist
A crisis intervention specialist works with clients who are in distress due to mental health issues or traumatic experiences. In this role, you will assess a person’s situation and help make decisions in the best interest of the parties involved.
Additional Master of Arts in Human Services careers include the following:
- Trauma-informed policy advisor
- Group home manager
- Child welfare and protection worker
- Children’s therapeutic support service worker
- Correctional caseworker
- Psychiatric rehabilitation specialist
- Domestic violence counselor
- Detoxification specialist
Request More Information
By filling out the form, you’ll:
- Gain access to a dedicated enrollment counselor who is ready to answer all of your questions.
- Take one more step towards achieving your career goals.
Fill out the form to receive more information!
Program Outcomes: In-Demand Skills That Change Lives
When you complete this program, you will be able to:
- Foster self-care, body-based mindfulness in patients experiencing trauma.
- Understand prenatal and child development issues and strategies.
- Teach relevant sleep improvement and stress management practices.
- Be prepared with crisis intervention and de-escalation strategies.
- Show enhanced communication skills, problem-solving strategies, and advocacy skills.
- Build ethical and legal practices that human service professionals need to follow.
Support Beyond Your Graduation Date
In addition to the high-quality education you’ll receive at CSP, you’ll In addition to the high-quality education you’ll receive at CSP, you’ll benefit from a wide range of support during your time as a student that will extend throughout your professional journey as an alumnus. That’s part of how 95% of CSP graduates receive job offers within one year of graduation.