Positively Impact Those in Need With a Master’s in Human Services
- Employment in community and social service occupations is expected to increase 12% between 2019 and 2029.1
- This growth will result in 348,600 new jobs created by 2029 in various specialties and fields.1
At Concordia University, St. Paul, you can develop insights and strategies to work more effectively with individuals, families, the legal system, and more. Graduates apply their skills to multiple fields in human services, criminal justice, forensic behavioral health, and family science.
Arbitrator, mediator, or conciliator
Help facilitate negotiation and dialogue between disputing parties. You’ll work to resolve conflicts outside of the court system.2
DETECTIVE OR CRIMINAL INVESTIGATOR
Conduct investigations related to suspected violations of the law. You’ll help prevent and solve federal, state, or local crimes.3
Additional Master of Arts in Human Services careers include the following:
- Child welfare and protection worker
- Children’s therapeutic support service worker
- Correctional caseworker
- Correctional treatment specialist
- Crisis intervention specialist
- Detoxification specialist
- Domestic violence counselor
- Geriatric care manager
- Group home manager
- Juvenile justice specialist
- Probation officer
- Psychiatric rehabilitation specialist
Request More Information
By filling out the form, you’ll:
- Gain access to a dedicated enrollment counselor who is ready to answer all of your questions.
- Take one more step towards achieving your career goals.
Fill out the form to receive more information!
Program Outcomes: In-Demand Skills That Change Lives
When you complete this program, you will be able to:
- Foster self-care, body-based mindfulness in patients experiencing trauma.
- Understand prenatal and child development issues and strategies.
- Teach relevant sleep improvement and stress management practices.
- Be prepared with crisis intervention and de-escalation strategies.
- Show enhanced communication skills, problem-solving strategies, and advocacy skills.
- Build ethical and legal practices that human service professionals need to follow.
We’re Committed to Your Success
In the 2021 SkillSurvey Career Readiness® rankings, CSP Global was ranked in the Top 10 “Career Ready” Institutions and Top 10 “Career Ready” Feedback for First-Generation College Students. The SkillSurvey rankings reflect over 170 partner institutions whose students received evaluator ratings following an internship, co-op, or other work-related experience.
Support Beyond Your Graduation Date
In addition to the high-quality education you’ll receive at CSP Global, you’ll benefit from a wide range of support during your time as a student that will extend throughout your professional journey as an alumnus. That’s part of how 94.5% of CSP Global graduates receive job offers within one year of graduation.