B.A. in Management and Leadership: Career Outlook
Achieve Success in the Most Lucrative Major Occupational Group
- Management occupations have the highest median annual wage ($105,660/year) of any major occupational group.1
- Management occupations are projected to increase 5% by 2029.
Becoming a manager or leader isn’t about the money. You get to impact organizations from the inside, helping to make important decisions and working closely with employees to build their skills. Yet, this is a particularly high-paying area in the job market that can impact you significantly.
Earn your management and leadership degree to become a dynamic, creative, difference-making leader.
Oversee the financial health of an organization. In this role, you’ll advise senior managers on ways to maximize profits while working on financial reports and statements, forecasts, investment opportunities, and budgeting.2
Direct an organization’s sales team. You’ll analyze sales tactics, assign sales territories, prepare budgets, and review results.3
Other positions you could qualify for with your online management degree:
- Human resources manager
- Location manager
- Operations manager
- Program coordinator
- Public relations and fundraising manager
- Social and community services manager
- Top executive
- Training and development manager
Request More Information
By filling out the form, you’ll:
- Gain access to a dedicated enrollment counselor who is ready to answer all of your questions.
- Take one more step towards achieving your career goals.
Fill out the form to receive more information!
Program Outcomes: Become an Effective Leader
In the online management and leadership degree program, you’ll:
- Demonstrate proficiency in understanding and directing change.
- Exhibit strong critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Apply knowledge to current organizational challenges and opportunities.
We’re Committed to Your Success
In the 2021 SkillSurvey Career Readiness® rankings, CSP Global was ranked in the Top 10 “Career Ready” Institutions and Top 10 “Career Ready” Feedback for First-Generation College Students. The SkillSurvey rankings reflect over 170 partner institutions whose students received evaluator ratings following an internship, co-op, or other work-related experience.
Support Beyond Your Graduation Date
In addition to the high-quality education you’ll receive at CSP Global, you’ll benefit from a wide range of support during your time as a student that will extend throughout your professional journey as an alumnus. That’s part of how 94.5% of CSP Global graduates receive job offers within one year of graduation.