Finish Your Bachelor’s Degree Online to Advance Your Career
- Professionals who hold a B.A. in General Studies earn an average of $68,000 per year.1
- Bachelor’s degree holders earn a median of 53% more per week than workers who don’t have a degree.2
Earn your bachelor’s degree online without putting the rest of your life on hold. CSP Global’s flexible, online program allows you to complete your B.A. in General Studies in as little as two years with guidance from expert, student-centered faculty members who are committed to your success.
At CSP Global, one decision changes everything. This general studies program empowers you to personalize your learning, so you’ll earn a degree that meets your needs and helps you advance toward your career goals. Choose an emphasis in business, health care, technology, or general studies and complete 15 elective courses to gain in-demand skills for your ideal field of work.
Learn More Today
Complete the form to learn more about this program.
High-Paying Jobs With a General Studies Degree
Physical Therapy Assistant4 $62,770 per year
Information Technology Specialist6 $60,679 per year
Human Resources Generalist5 $58,995 per year
Executive Administrative Assistant7 $71,060 per year
Your Dream Job is Closer Than You Think
You could be earning up to $25,844 more per year2 with a bachelor’s degree from CSP Global. Build the skills most relevant to your ideal career by choosing your own area of emphasis – business, health care, technology, or the general track – and graduating with a customized B.A. in General Studies. Learning firsthand from expert faculty members, you’ll build foundational knowledge in your chosen concentration and graduate in as little as two years ready to pursue new opportunities.
- About 1.8 million health care openings are projected each year through 2032.8
- Professionals working business and financial occupations earn a median of $76,850 per year.9
- Expect 377,500 new openings for computer and information technology occupations each year through 2032.10
Program Outcomes and Skills Acquired
What You’ll Learn
Upon completion of the online B.A. in General Studies, you will be able to:
- Effectively convey information to others through speaking, writing, and listening.
- Evaluate and synthesize knowledge and resources to proactively respond to identified needs.
- Change and adapt in response to new situations or challenges.
- Demonstrate professional attitudes and behaviors including effective time management, responsibility, engagement, and respect.
- Motivate and guide others towards a common goal.
Skills You’ll Gain
- Critical thinking
- Oral communication
- Time management
Choose From 4 Emphasis Areas
With four emphasis areas, CSP Global’s B.A. in General Studies online program allows you to personalize your learning. Choose an emphasis in business, health care, technology, or general studies to graduate with the real-world skills most relevant to your goals.
Develop fundamental skills in essential business topics such as accounting, marketing, human resources, and more.
General Studies Emphasis
Build skills in communication, critical thinking, professionalism, and leadership to graduate with a degree that’s shaped by your own goals and interests.
Health Care Emphasis
Study a range of topics including biology, health care business, and management to build foundational health care knowledge.
Gain an upper hand in the technology industry by studying data analysis, information technology, and management while building relevant skills for the real world.
Support Beyond Your Graduation Date
In addition to the high-quality education you’ll receive at CSP Global, you’ll benefit from a wide range of support during your time as a student that will extend throughout your professional journey as an alumnus. That’s part of how 94.5% of CSP Global graduates receive job offers within one year of graduation.
- Payscale. “Bachelor of Arts (BA), General Studies Degree.” Retrieved Sept. 6, 2023 from https://www.payscale.com/.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. “Education Projections: Education pays.” Sept. 6, 2023. Retrieved Sept. 6, 2023 from https://www.bls.gov/.
- Payscale. “Average Information Technology (IT) Assistant Hourly Pay.” Retrieved Sept. 6, 2023 from https://www.payscale.com/.
- Payscale. “Average Physical Therapy Assistant Hourly Pay.” Retrieved Sept. 6, 2023 from https://www.payscale.com/.
- Payscale. “Average Human Resources Generalist Salary.” Retrieved Sept. 6, 2023 from https://www.payscale.com/.
- Payscale. “Average Information Technology Specialist Salary.” Retrieved Sept. 6, 2023 from https://www.payscale.com/.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. “Occupational Employment and Wages, May 2022: 43-6011 Executive Secretaries and Executive Administrative Assistants.” April 25, 2023. Retrieved Sept. 6, 2023 from https://www.bls.gov/.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. “Healthcare Occupations.” Sept. 6, 2023. Retrieved Sept. 6, 2023 from https://www.bls.gov/.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. “Business and Financial Occupations.” Sept. 6, 2023. Retrieved Sept. 6, 2023 from https://www.bls.gov/.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. “Computer and Information Technology Occupations.” Sept. 6, 2023. Retrieved Sept. 6, 2023 from https://www.bls.gov/.