Concordia University, St. Paul online provides an affordable educational choice for adult learners. Concordia online offers program credits at a competitive rate.
- Apply Online
- Submit official transcripts from the regionally accredited institution with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 based on a 4.0 system.
- If you have attended a MNSCU college or university we also ask that you provide an official accompanying DARS or MnTC goal area worksheet. Concordia accepts completed goal areas.
- If you have less than 20 college credits completed, you will need to submit your official high school transcript as well as any college level courses you have taken.
- If you have not taken any college level courses and have graduated from high school in the last three years, you will need to submit your official high school transcript as well as your official ACT or SAT scores.
- Submit a typed personal statement that answers the questions listed below. Completed statements should be labeled with your name, academic program, and your contact information and submitted via your student application portal. Each question should be answered in a minimum of 300 words (1 page).
- What has led you to pursue your undergraduate degree?
- What are your long term personal and professional goals?
*120 credits need to be completed to earn bachelor’s degree
Students enrolling in an adult undergraduate program must have access to a computer that meets Concordia University’s technology requirements. Contact Concordia’s Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or (651) 641-8866 with any questions regarding these requirements.