Classes meet entirely online.
Classes meet face-to-face at our St. Paul campus or other off-campus location.
Course work is completed through a combination of in-class and online class meetings.
Concordia's Open House provides prospective students with information about earning a college degree. Kick-start your future and take advantage of this easier, more convenient way to begin your college education.
Concordia University’s unique cohort model is a powerful learning approach that emphasizes collaboration over competition. When you begin classes at Concordia, you’ll be part of a cohort, which is a learning group of students who stay together throughout the program.
Trade-in your associate degree credits and recieve a $2,000 scholarship. The decision to transfer to a different school should be made with careful comparison. Concordia’s partnership with select two-year colleges provides a transfer process that offers students real benefits and vast opportunities for advanced learning.
Concordia University, St. Paul was founded in 1893 as a Christian liberal arts university dedicated to providing students with an exceptional education to prepare them for successful careers and meaningful lives. We have remained focused on that mission for over 100 years.
Our student-centered approach to learning helps foster a caring, supportive and energetic environment that makes Concordia University, St. Paul a school that stands out for its character, values and academic strength. Concordia University, St. Paul welcomes a diverse student body and enables students to grow academically, spiritually and interpersonally.
The sense of community at Concordia University, St. Paul – whether on campus or online – makes students feel like part of the Concordia family when they enroll in one of our degree programs. We encourage students to explore their interests, engage with professors and peers and achieve their goals through academic success.
Get the Concordia advantage when you enroll in one of our online degree programs:
- Career-focused degrees: Receive the benefits of a liberal arts education while immersed in an online program designed to give students marketable job skills and knowledge.
- Established reputation: With over 100 years of higher education experience, Concordia University, St. Paul is recognized for our diverse, Christ-centered community and learning experience.
- Dynamic learning community: Members of our diverse student body – on campus and online – come from a broad spectrum of backgrounds, faiths, cultural heritages and age groups, but all students play an integral part in the Concordia University, St. Paul community.
- Relevant learning: Concordia’s experiential learning environment allows online students to apply academic concepts to real-world settings, which helps students develop practical knowledge and abilities.
- Quality education: With a tradition of academic excellence, online students earn high-quality online degrees.
- Flexible: Concordia Online puts students in control of their academic schedule through an accessible and flexible online format.
- Affordable: Concordia University, St. Paul is one of the most affordable private colleges in Minnesota. With competitively priced degree programs and generous financial aid packages, online students can earn a private college education at a price they can afford.
- Supportive Faculty Members: Faculty members who have a wealth of experience in their field of study help students achieve their academic goals through quality education and support.