Concordia University, St. Paul online provides an affordable educational choice for adult learners. Concordia online offers program credits at a competitive rate.
- Apply Online
- Official College Transcripts from a regionally accredited institution with an Associate’s degree in Nursing and a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 based on a 4.0 system in previous nursing coursework. To be considered official, transcripts must be received in a sealed envelope from the institution or through secured electronic delivery.
If you have attended a MNSCU college or university we also ask that you provide an official accompanying DARS or MnTC goal area worksheet. Concordia accepts completed goal areas toward our general education requirements, in addition to the course-by-course review.
If you have fewer than 20 college credits completed, you will need to submit your official high school transcript, any college-level courses you have taken, and official ACT or SAT scores.
- Current/valid, unencumbered MN nursing license. Applicant should not be on probation and must report any past or current disciplinary action taken by a State Board. If nursing license is from outside of MN or encumbered, please contact your enrollment counselor for additional information.
- Please describe a life experience (academic or personal) that has shaped you as a person. How will this experience impact your success as a college student at Concordia University, St. Paul.
- The essay must fall between 400 and 1000 words.
- Includes a beginning (introduction), middle (body), and end (summary/conclusion).
- This essay is original (no plagiarism) and reflective of the applicant’s experiences and traits. No outside work (citations and references) is allowed.
- The submission is professional with no spelling, grammar, or sentence structure errors.
- Signed Field Experience and Program Requirements form.
120 credits need to be completed to earn bachelor’s degree
The RN to BSN program requires successful completion of course field experiences called practice experiences. These experiences entail taking the coursework out of the online classroom and into a practice setting where course concepts are applied and experience from a broader perspective is gained with the assistance of a qualified preceptor you identify. You and your preceptor collaborate on evidence-based practice issues in the practice setting as well as identified population needs within a community. Your practice experience is something to be proud of – it’s the culmination of what you have learned and developed to apply to a real-world situation. So, go ahead, show everyone what you can do!
Students enrolling in an adult undergraduate program must have access to a computer that meets Concordia University’s technology requirements. Contact Concordia’s Help Desk at email@example.com or (651) 641-8866 with any questions regarding these requirements.