Learning online requires you to navigate digital resources that sometimes seem complex. From hardware to software and other media, we want to be sure you have the technology and support you need for your Concordia online degree program. Most devices sold within the last two years will meet these requirements, however, Chromebooks do not meet this requirement as they do not have a supported operating system.
- Standard operating system
- Officially supported Microsoft Windows or MacOS. Operating systems that are no longer supported by Microsoft or Apple are not recommended.
- Android is not a standard supported operating system. Thus, Chromebooks do not meet the necessary requirements.
- Connectivity to high-speed Internet (most applications currently recommend 10 Mbps.)
- A webcam and microphone, either built in or plugged in to your computer
- The IT HelpDesk provides links to the following system requirements:
- Blackboard and Blackboard Collaborate
- Respondus (Lockdown Browser and Monitor)
- Gmail/Google Drive and Google Meet
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Java, QuickTime, Flash player, Adobe Reader or compatible software
Once you receive a Concordia University, St. Paul login ID and password, you can contact the Help Desk for support and troubleshooting.
Why Online Learning with Concordia?
Choosing an online education from Concordia University, St. Paul comes with many benefits.
- Excellent instruction is provided in an online environment that makes you feel like part of the family.
- Expert faculty teach with student-centered learning styles.
- Concordia’s programs are affordable, and we offer generous financial aid options.
- A support team of enrollment counselors, tuition planners, transcript specialists, and more ensures your success.
- You’ll join a network of Concordia graduates well-positioned for career advancement.
- Flexible online course offerings allow you to maintain your current work and family commitments.
Learn more about online learning at Concordia University, St. Paul.Apply Today