Improve the Health of Your Community with an MPH
3 Seminar Courses
The important field of public health is always expanding, so there are plenty of places to find meaningful work. Concordia University, St. Paul’s online MPH degree will ensure that upon graduation, you will have the background to be a valuable candidate on the job market.
We’re Committed to Your Success
In the 2021 SkillSurvey Career Readiness® rankings, CSP was ranked in the Top 10 “Career Ready” Institutions and Top 10 “Career Ready” Feedback for First-Generation College Students. The SkillSurvey rankings reflect over 170 partner institutions whose students received evaluator ratings following an internship, co-op, or other work-related experience.
Learn More Today
Complete the form to learn more about this program.
Essential Public Health Careers
Health Education Specialist $46,5903 per year
Epidemiologist $78,8301 per year
Medical and Health Services Manager $101,3402 per year
Make Change in a Growing Field with an MPH
The demand for well-educated public health workers is expected to grow significantly in the coming years. With an MPH that utilizes CEPH-aligned curriculum, you will be well on your way to an impactful role.
- Employment of epidemiologists is projected to grow 26% from 2021 to 2031.1
- This growth will result in 800 new positions per year.1
Program Outcomes and Skills Acquired
What You’ll Learn
During your course of study at CSP, you’ll learn to:
- Assess determinants of health that affect community and population health.
- Analyze and interpret data associated with public health trends using appropriate statistical methods.
- Develop and evaluate strategies that promote health equity and improve the health and wellness of individuals and communities.
Skills You’ll Gain
- Analysis skills regarding determinants of health
- Communication (oral and written)
- Leadership and project management
- Program development and management
- Public health education strategies
- Social and behavioral health work
Support Beyond Your Graduation Date
In addition to the high-quality education you’ll receive at CSP Global, you’ll benefit from a wide range of support during your time as a student that will extend throughout your professional journey as an alumnus. That’s part of how 94.5% of CSP Global graduates receive job offers within one year of graduation.
- “Occupational Outlook Handbook: Epidemiologists.” Bureau of Labor Statistics. Retrieved on October 5, 2022 from https://bls.gov/.
- “Occupational Outlook Handbook: Medical and Health Services Managers.” Bureau of Labor Statistics. Retrieved on October 5, 2022 from https://bls.gov/.
- “Occupational Outlook Handbook: Health Education Specialists and Community Health Workers.” Bureau of Labor Statistics. Retrieved on October 5, 2022 from https://bls.gov/.