Advance to the Top of the Competition
- Employment of coaches and scouts is projected to increase 12% by 2029.1
- Employment of marketing managers is projected to increase 7% by 2029.2
Getting your master’s in sport management helps you become a recognized leader in a dynamic field. You can pursue roles like specialist, manager, and director across sports and athletics, fitness and health, and other areas like marketing and public relations. This degree can give you the knowledge and skills to take your career to the next level.
Coach or Scout
Develop amateur/professional athletes’ skills or help find skilled players for a team’s organization. In either one of these positions, you’ll take on a leadership role in sports.
Identify opportunities for an organization to expand and then develop marketing plans for success. You’ll work with sales and public relations staff.
Other positions you could qualify for with your master’s in sport management:
- Athlete development specialist
- Athletic director
- Facilities manager
- Fitness manager
- Health club manager
- Marketing consultant
- Operations manager
- Public relations manager
- Sports agent
Request More Information
By filling out the form, you’ll:
- Gain access to a dedicated enrollment counselor who is ready to answer all of your questions.
- Take one more step towards achieving your career goals.
Fill out the form to receive more information!
Program Outcomes: Develop as a Trusted Leader
In the sports management degree program, you’ll:
- Demonstrate effective decision-making and leadership skills.
- Apply knowledge of ethical considerations in policy development and compliance.
- Skillfully integrate technology and knowledge of various media into the sport business.
Support Beyond Your Graduation Date
In addition to the high-quality education you’ll receive at CSP, you’ll In addition to the high-quality education you’ll receive at CSP, you’ll benefit from a wide range of support during your time as a student that will extend throughout your professional journey as an alumnus. That’s part of how 95% of CSP graduates receive job offers within one year of graduation.