Boost Your Career With the In-Demand Skill Set
- Employment in computer and information technology occupations is projected to increase 11% by 20291
- Median annual wage for computer and information technology occupations is $88,240/year
Data analytics is one of the more desirable competencies in any business right now, and with CSP’s data analytics certificate, you can stand out at your company and with potential employers. In about seven months, you can earn a credential that puts you within reach of several attractive career titles. And if you decide that you’d like to earn a master’s degree, you can seamlessly transfer the credits from your data analytics certificate to the Master of Science in Data Analytics.
Collect, organize, and analyze data for an organization. In this role, you’ll use data to help leaders make decisions and add value to the company.2
Operations Research Analyst
Put advanced analytical methods to work for solving organizational problems and enhancing how leaders make decisions. You’ll be involved in all aspects of an organization, spanning resources, schedules, supply chain, prices, and more.3
Other positions you could qualify for with your data analytics certificate:
- Big data specialist
- Data architect
- Data manager
- Database administrator
Request More Information
By filling out the form, you’ll:
- Gain access to a dedicated enrollment counselor who is ready to answer all of your questions.
- Take one more step towards achieving your career goals.
Fill out the form to receive more information!
Program Outcomes: Advanced Topics in Analytics, Business, and IT
In the online data analytics certificate program, you’ll:
- Manage an organization’s technology and innovation through self-learning and ethical perspectives.
- Compare and contrast different delivery methodologies in order to manage a technology organization and their respective teams.
- Interpret the tools and techniques related to prescriptive, descriptive, and predictive analytics.
- Discover the concepts of decision support systems (DSS) for business intelligence (BI), including decision-making, data components, model components, and the use of user interfaces.
- Assess various aspects of big data analytics by identifying the tools, technology, applications, use cases, and research directions used in the field.
- Explore predictive models used in analytics, determine non-linear extraction of big data analytics, and study methods in data mining and large-scale data clustering.
Support Beyond Your Graduation Date
In addition to the high-quality education you’ll receive at CSP, you’ll In addition to the high-quality education you’ll receive at CSP, you’ll benefit from a wide range of support during your time as a student that will extend throughout your professional journey as an alumnus. That’s part of how 95% of CSP graduates receive job offers within one year of graduation.