Online BS in Public Health Careers
Make a Difference in Community Health
Public health will always be of vital importance, so there are plenty of places to find meaningful work. Concordia University, St. Paul’s online BS in Public Health degree will ensure that upon graduation, you will have the foundational knowledge to succeed in the field.
Learn More Today
Complete the form to learn more about this program.
Essential Public Health Careers
Medical and Health Services Manager $101,340 per year1
Health Education Specialist $46,590 per year2
Epidemiologist $78,830 per year3
Discover Work You’re Passionate About
Well-educated public health workers are always in high-demand. With a BS in Public Health that utilizes CEPH-aligned curriculum, you will be well on your way to a fulfilling role in your community.
- Employment of epidemiologists is projected to grow 26% from 2021 to 2031.3
- This growth will result in 800 new positions per year.3
Program Outcomes and Skills Acquired
What You’ll Learn
During your course of study at CSP Global, you’ll learn to:
- Assess the socioeconomic, behavioral, biological, environmental, and occupational determinants of health and their impact on health and disease throughout populations.
- Apply research and statistical methods to recognize public health issues and inform public health strategies.
- Develop community-based strategies to promote the health of communities.
- Identify relevant evaluation strategies for public health programs.
- Demonstrate appropriate and effective communication strategies to enhance public health initiatives.
Skills You’ll Gain
- Planning and evaluation
- Marketing and communication
- Social and behavioral health work
- Critical thinking
Support Beyond Your Graduation Date
In addition to the high-quality education you’ll receive at CSP Global, you’ll benefit from a wide range of support during your time as a student that will extend throughout your professional journey as an alumnus. That’s part of how 94.5% of CSP Global graduates receive job offers within one year of graduation.
- “Occupational Outlook Handbook: Medical and Health Services Managers.” Bureau of Labor Statistics. Retrieved on January 9, 2023 from https://bls.gov/.
- “Occupational Outlook Handbook: Health Education Specialists and Community Health Workers.” Bureau of Labor Statistics. Retrieved on January 9, 2023 from https://bls.gov/.
- “Occupational Outlook Handbook: Epidemiologists.” Bureau of Labor Statistics. Retrieved on January 9, 2023 from https://bls.gov/.