Win with sports knowledge, a personalized internship, and support from alumni pros
Earn More As a CSP Grad1
95% of Grads Get Jobs in 1 yr
Transfer Up to 90 Credits
Learn More Today
Complete the form to learn more about this program.
Learn key skills to prepare for diverse sport management careers
Understand legal and business principles to lead teams, facilities, and people. Expand into biomechanics, sport and exercise sociology, kinesiology, planning and management.
Engage in core coursework plus a choice of interesting electives, and support your learning with a professional seminar that prepares you for transitioning to your new role or graduate degree.
This dynamic degree online goes far beyond sport management and blends research, sociology, law, marketing and professionalism.
CSP backs you with a generous transfer credit program, multiple scholarships, and convenient payment plans.
Learn from expert faculty with no cohort or chat times required. Apply competencies with an interest-based internship and connect with alumni grads to network.
The bachelor’s in sport management provides a liberal arts perspective through the General Education core, plus 45 credit hours in the major. You’ll study core concepts in business, kinesiology, and sport theory.Curriculum
- Strategically combine sport theory and business concepts to successfully manage a sports team or facility.
- Use various research methods to explore principles and concepts in kinesiology and allied health.
- Address legal issues in the sport and recreation environment through effective risk management.
To apply for the B.A. in Sport Management online from Concordia University, St. Paul, you’ll need:
- Completed online application
- Submit official transcripts from your previous regionally accredited institution(s) with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 based on a 4.0 system.
- If you have attended a MNSCU college or university we also ask that you provide an official accompanying DARS or MnTC goal area worksheet. Concordia accepts completed goal areas.
- Transfer students with fewer than 20 college credits completed will also need to submit an official high school transcript and essay.
- Additional Requirements
- Access to a computer that meets Concordia’s technology requirements.
- Students who do not meet initial admissions criteria may be asked to complete the academic success essay and/or provide additional documentation.
The sport management degree online program from CSP costs $420 per credit hour. You can transfer a maximum of 90 credit hours to get your total tuition down to $12,600. Convenient payment options and $2,000 partnership scholarships are also available to make your education even more affordable.
You’ll have support from expert faculty members at CSP, who will be there to answer your questions and guide you throughout your sport management degree online program. It’s yet another way that the online format mimics the experience of studying on campus.
Online programs from Concordia University, St. Paul are designed for your busy lifestyle. You can study at your convenience while taking advantage of synchronous or asynchronous coursework. With our flexible online framework, you’ll get to know your peers and faculty while engaging in unique assignments and activities. Explore the various ways that you will receive support through every stage of the online learning experience, and discover tips about how to maximize your resources.Online Experience
In addition to financing your online education with federal student aid and private loans, CSP offers online students a tuition discount (this limits eligibility for institutional scholarships). Transfer students could receive $2,000 or more through transfer partnerships and transfer student awards. CSP is also a Military Friendly® institution. An enrollment counselor and tuition planner will help you apply for financial aid.Tuition & Aid
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you interested in one of Concordia’s online programs? Get answers to the most frequently asked questions about time to completion, accreditation, tuition and fees, admissions, and more. If applicable, you can also learn more about licensure, concentrations, or specializations offered in the program. Get more information about any online program or contact an enrollment counselor at (855) 641-2525 with further questions.
This program is offered fully online from Concordia University, St. Paul.
Without transfer credits, completing 120 credit hours at $420 per credit hour totals $50,400. However, with the maximum amount of transfer credits (90), your total tuition could be as low as $12,600 before scholarships and financial aid.
The B.A. in Sport Management includes 45 credit hours plus general education requirements.
In short, you must complete the online application, submit official transcripts, and write a brief personal essay. See the Admission Requirements page for more information.
No, this degree program does not follow a cohort model.