B.A. in Business Administration
Pursue Fortune 500 success with an affordable online business bachelor’s
CSP Global Grads Earn More1
Private Christian Education
Learn More Today
Complete the form to learn more about this program.
- Duration As few as 2 years
- Cost per Credit $420
- Credit Hours 120
- 94.5% of students are employed a year after graduation
- A top affordable college in the Twin Cities
- Now accepting applications – no app fee
- Free transfer credit evaluation (may lower program duration)
- Expert career advice to help you with your job search
An Online Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration with a Liberal Arts Focus
Study international perspectives, environmental sustainability, ethics, and more in CSP Global’s online bachelor’s degree program in business administration. You’ll explore a career-connected curriculum that examines management, teamwork, communication, and other essential business topics. Learn from industry-experienced faculty who’ll support you along your educational journey, help you learn to make big business decisions, and develop solutions to problems in the business world.
CSP Global’s B.A. in Business Administration is not only geared to make you a successful business leader, it’s designed to support you as a student, with mentorship from alumni – through our Mentor Collective program – who provide networking opportunities.
Interested in the Campus version of this program? Click here.
The business administration degree online program provides a liberal arts perspective through the general education core, plus 39 credit hours in the business degree program. Through a career-connected curriculum, you’ll examine concepts in organizational behavior, entrepreneurship, legal aspects of business, business analytics, and more.View Courses
- Develop effective solutions in business situations.
- Exhibit effective decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Analyze business data to achieve an organization’s strategic goals.
- Demonstrate strong marketing, finance, accounting, and entrepreneurial skills.
To apply for the online B.A. in Business Administration from Concordia University, St. Paul, you’ll need:
- Completed online application
- Submit official transcripts from your previous regionally accredited institution(s) with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 based on a 4.0 system.
- If you have attended a MNSCU college or university we also ask that you provide an official accompanying DARS or MnTC goal area worksheet. CSP Global accepts completed goal areas.
- Transfer students with fewer than 20 college credits completed will also need to submit an official high school transcript and essay.
- Additional Requirements
- Access to a computer that meets CSP Global’s technology requirements.
- Students who do not meet initial admissions criteria may be asked to complete the academic success essay and/or provide additional documentation.
CSP Global is proud to be the most affordable private college in the Twin Cities. The online business administration degree from CSP Global costs $420 per credit hour, and you can transfer a maximum 90 credit hours to lower your total tuition cost to $12,600. Convenient payment options and $2,000 partnership scholarships are also available to make your education even more affordable.
At CSP Global, you’ll have support from industry-experienced faculty who will offer guidance and answer your questions throughout your business administration bachelor’s degree program. It’s yet another way the online format mimics the experience of studying on campus.
With over 25 years of experience and more than 40 online programs, CSP Global is a pioneer in online education. As part of our diverse online community, you’ll receive a liberal arts education guided by Lutheran principles. The career-connected curricula, flexible learning options, and alumni connections available at CSP Global mean you’ll graduate ready for success. We are committed to delivering affordable online programs with the same quality as our on-campus learning.Online Experience
At CSP Global, you can earn a private college education at a price you can afford. In addition to financing your education with federal student aid and private loans, you will be eligible for a tuition discount offered to online students (this limits eligibility for institutional scholarships). Transfer students could receive $2,000 or more through transfer partnerships and transfer student awards. CSP Global is also a Military Friendly® institution. An enrollment counselor can help you apply for financial aid.Tuition & Aid
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you interested in one of CSP Global’s programs? Get answers to the most frequently asked questions about time to completion, accreditation, tuition and fees, admissions, and more. If applicable, you can also learn more about licensure, concentrations, or specializations offered in the program. Get more information about any online program or contact an enrollment counselor at (855) 641-2525 with further questions.
The B.A. in Business includes 40 credit hours plus general education requirements.
This program is offered either fully on campus or fully online at CSP Global.
Online undergraduate programs from CSP Global are $420 per credit hour.
Without transfer credits, completing 120 credit hours at $420 per credit hour totals $50,400. However, with the maximum amount of transfer credits (90), your total tuition could be as low as $12,600 before scholarships and financial aid.
Excluding general education requirements, the B.A. in Business has 10 courses.
- According to CollegeScorecard.ed.gov, CSP Global graduates earn 44% more than the national average.