Learn At Home
Faster, Easier, Simple, Affordable
M.B.A. Health Care Compliance
Online Degree Program
The online Master of Business Administration with a Health Care Compliance concentration consists of 47 credit hours, including Concordia University, St. Paul’s innovative mentor and managerial application portfolio program. Offered fully online, the program is intended for busy adult students interested in obtaining their degree in a flexible format.
- Convenience: • Flexibility is essential for students who manage a busy work schedule and personal commitments. The online program at Concordia is proud to offer its students the opportunity to earn an education at their own convenience.
- Degree Prestige and Value: Since 1893, Concordia University, St. Paul has provided students with an education rooted in the liberal arts. Concordia graduates are ethics-oriented, people-focused, quality-driven and future-directed.
- Quality Education: Concordia University, St. Paul believes in utilizing highly skilled and experienced instructors. Thus, students can be confident that they receive the highest quality education.
- MBA500Organizational Leadership and Development
- MBA520Integrated Marketing Communication
- MBA510Managerial Research and Analytics
- MBA505Global Economics
- MBA515Applied Business Ethics
- MBA525Strategic Human Resources
- MBA530Managerial Finance and Accounting
- MBA535Legal Environment for Managers
- MBA610Tools for Managerial Decision Analysis
- MBA630Topics in Global Management
- MBA705Managerial Application Portfolio
- Health Care Compliance Institute
- Health Care Compliance Laws & Regulations
- Governance and Ethics in Health Care Compliance
Concordia offers competitively priced programs and generous financial aid packages, giving you a private college education at a price you can afford.
Concordia University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. Concordia University, St. Paul has been accredited since 1967, with the most recent reaccreditation granted in 2018.