Learn At Home
Faster, Easier, Simple, Affordable
Online Degree Program
Students in the online Master of Business Administration (MBA) program use cross-curriculum education activities to become experts in their chosen industry during the length of the program. The knowledge and practical experience give students the confidence they need to succeed in their professional setting. The program, offered both on-campus and online, explores business trends and events and how those affect the current business environment.
- Convenience: Flexibility is essential for students who manage a busy work schedule and personal commitments. The online program at Concordia is proud to offer its students the opportunity to earn an education at their own convenience.
- Degree Prestige and Value: Since 1893, Concordia University, St. Paul has provided students with an education rooted in the liberal arts. Concordia graduates are ethics-oriented, people-focused, quality-driven and future-directed.
- Quality Education: Concordia University, St. Paul believes in utilizing highly skilled and experienced instructors. Thus, students can be confident that they receive the highest quality education.
- MBA500 Organizational Leadership and Development
- MBA520 Integrated Marketing Communication
- MBA510 Managerial Research
- MBA505 Global Economics
- MBA515 Applied Business Ethics
- MBA525 Strategic Human Resource Management
- MBA530 Managerial Finance and Accounting
- MBA535 Legal Environment for Managers
- MBA605 Operations and Technology Management
- MBA610 Tools for Managerial Decision Analysis
- MBA620 Strategic Leadership
- MBA700 Managerial Application Portfolio
Concordia offers competitively priced programs and generous financial aid packages, giving you a private college education at a price you can afford.
Concordia University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. Concordia University, St. Paul has been accredited since 1967, with the most recent reaccreditation granted in 2008.