Learn At Home
Faster, Easier, Simple, Affordable
M.A. in Leadership and Management
Online Degree Program
The Leadership and Management online degree program focuses on the core competencies of leadership, organizational management and research, with an emphasis on how innovation can be used to create successful change efforts that respond to the challenges and opportunities which are present in today’s corporate and nonprofit organizations. The program includes courses on leadership, innovation, change, ethics, talent management, action research, financial and project management, quality, legal issues and strategic planning.
- Convenience: Flexibility is essential for students who manage a busy work schedule and personal commitments. The online program at Concordia is proud to offer its students the opportunity to earn an education at their own convenience.
- Degree Prestige and Value: Since 1893, Concordia University, St. Paul has provided students with an education rooted in the liberal arts. Concordia graduates are ethics-oriented, people-focused, quality-driven and future-directed.
- Quality Education: Concordia University, St. Paul believes in utilizing highly skilled and experienced instructors. Thus, students can be confident that they receive the highest quality education.
- MLM500 Leadership, Management, Influence, and Change
- MLM510 Applied Moral and Ethical Leadership
- MLM520 Strategic Organizational Research
- MLM532 Project and Quality Management
- MLM525 Financial Management for Leaders
- MLM542 Strategic Leadership and Process Implementation
- MLM545 Legal Issues for Today’s Leaders
- MLM552 Organizational Culture Management
- MLM555 Leadership and Management Research, Synthesis and Reflection
- MLM589 Contextual Global Experience
Concordia offers competitively priced programs and generous financial aid packages, giving you a private college education at a price you can afford.
Concordia University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. Concordia University, St. Paul has been accredited since 1967, with the most recent reaccreditation granted in 2008.