Learn At Home
Faster, Easier, Simple, Affordable
B.A. in Human Resource Management
Online Degree Program
The Human Resource Management program offers a hands-on and comprehensive study of the skills required of human resource practitioners and other organizational leaders responsible for achieving results through people. Students receive training in key skill areas of human resource management and its application to the dynamics of present and future organizations. The main program goal centers on the human resource professional’s role as a strategic partner within an organization.
- Convenience: Flexibility is essential for students who manage a busy work schedule and personal commitments. The online program at Concordia is proud to offer its students the opportunity to earn an education at their own convenience.
- Degree Prestige and Value: Since 1893, Concordia University, St. Paul has provided students with an education rooted in the liberal arts. Concordia graduates are ethics-oriented, people-focused, quality-driven and future-directed.
- Quality Education: Concordia University, St. Paul believes in utilizing highly skilled and experienced instructors. Thus, students can be confident that they receive the highest quality education.
- HRM310 Managing in Organizations
- HRM320 Advanced Human Resource Management
- HRM325 Survey and Research Methods
- HRM350 Legal Issues in Human Resources
- HRM352 Staffing the Organization
- HRM353 Compensation/Benefits Systems and Theories
- HRM410 Organizational Development and Change
- HRM470 Strategic Human Resources
- HRM435 Business and Personal Ethics
- HRM440 Human Resources Plan
Concordia offers competitively priced programs and generous financial aid packages, giving you a private college education at a price you can afford.
Concordia University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. Concordia University, St. Paul has been accredited since 1967, with the most recent reaccreditation granted in 2008.