Concordia University, St. Paul online provides an affordable educational choice for adult learners. Concordia online offers program credits at a competitive rate.
- Online Application
- Submit official transcripts from the regionally accredited institution stating the conferral of a Bachelor’s degree in nursing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- An unencumbered active registered nursing license in MN * (If licensed in a state outside of MN, please contact your enrollment counselor to check eligibility)
- A signed Student Work and Practice Experience Acknowledgment form.
- Personal statement that includes the following requirements:
- The statement falls between 400 and 1000 words.
- Includes a beginning (introduction), middle (body), and end (summary/conclusion) in the personal statement.
- This statement is original (no plagiarism) and reflective of the applicant’s experiences and traits. No outside work (citations and references) is allowed.
- The submission is professional with no spelling, grammar, or sentence structure errors.
- Essays should address the following points:
- Describe your employment history and why you are choosing to pursue a graduate degree at this time in your career.
- Describe a personal and/or professional goal that you hope you will fulfill through earning your graduate degree.
- Describe a past or present personal/professional experience that you believe positively influenced your potential to succeed in a graduate program
Students enrolling at Concordia University, St. Paul must have access to a computer that meets Concordia’s technology requirements. Contact the University Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or (651) 641-8866 with any questions regarding these requirements.