Concordia University, St. Paul online provides an affordable educational choice for adult learners. Concordia online offers program credits at a competitive rate.
- Apply Online
- Submit official transcripts from the regionally accredited institution stating the conferral of a Bachelor’s degree or higher with an accreditor that is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education or a comparable degree from outside the U.S., with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 based on a 4.0 system.
- Submit a typed personal statement that answers the questions listed below. Completed statements should be labeled with your name, academic program, and your contact information and submitted via mail, email or fax.Each question should be answered in a minimum of 300 words (1 page).
- Why are you choosing to pursue a graduate program at this time in your career, and what are you hoping to accomplish by doing so?
- What strengths do you feel make you a strong candidate for the program?
- Describe a past or present personal/professional experience that you believe positively influenced your potential to succeed in a graduate program.
Applicants must be a practitioner in their field through work or volunteerism and should demonstrate this involvement through their essay.
Students enrolling at Concordia University, St. Paul must have access to a computer that meets Concordia’s technology requirements. Contact the University Help Desk at email@example.com or (651) 641-8866 with any questions regarding these requirements.