Concordia University, St. Paul online provides an affordable educational choice for adult learners. Concordia online offers program credits at a competitive rate.
- Apply Online
- The $50 Application Fee (non-refundable) should be payable to Concordia University by check, money order or pay online. Please allow 2-3 business days for online payment processing.
- Submit official transcripts from the regionally accredited institution stating the conferral of a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 based on a 4.0 system.
- Personal statement that includes the following requirements:
- The statement falls between 400 and 1000 words.
- Includes a beginning (introduction), middle (body), and end (summary/conclusion).
- This statement is original (no plagiarism) and reflective of the applicant’s experiences and traits. No outside work (citations and references) is allowed.
- The submission is professional with no spelling, grammar, or sentence structure errors.
- The statement should address the following:
- Describe your employment history and why you are choosing to pursue a graduate degree at this time in your career.
- Describe a personal and/or professional goal that you hope you will fulfill through earning your graduate degree.
- Describe a past or present personal/professional experience that you believe positively influenced your potential to succeed in a graduate program.
Students enrolling at Concordia University, St. Paul must have access to a computer that meets Concordia’s technology requirements. Contact the University Help Desk at email@example.com or (651) 641-8866 with any questions regarding these requirements.