- Apply Online
- The $50 Application Fee (non-refundable) should be payable to Concordia University by check, money order or pay online. Please allow 2-3 business days for online payment processing.
- Submit official transcripts from the regionally accredited institution stating the conferral of a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 based on a 4.0 system.
- Submit a typed personal statement that answers the questions listed below. Completed statements should be labeled with your name, academic program, and your contact information and submitted via mail, email or fax.Each question should be answered in a minimum of 300 words (1 page).
- Why are you choosing to pursue a graduate program at this time in your career, and what are you hoping to accomplish by doing so?
- What strengths do you feel make you a strong candidate for the program?
- Describe a past or present personal/professional experience that you believe positively influenced your potential to succeed in a graduate program.
Please note: A 1-week on campus residency is required during summers of the 2nd and 3rd years.
Students enrolling in an adult undergraduate program must have access to a computer that meets Concordia University’s technology requirements. Contact Concordia’s Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or (651) 641-8866 with any questions regarding these requirements.