Concordia Transfer Advantage Scholarship
Bring your associate's
and get your
- $2,000* partnership scholarships
- Seamless transfer of credits
- Ability to finish a degree in two years or less
- Availability of more courses and degrees
- Advising and involvement from faculty members
- Priority admission for academically eligible students
*Contact an Enrollment Counselor today at online.csp.edu/nursing15 to find out if you are eligible for the Transfer Advantage scholarship. Eligibility for the $2,000 Transfer Advantage Scholarship requires students to be enrolled in Concordia University, St. Paul’s RN to BS in Nursing program for the Spring 2015 start. Voucher is void after the January 12, 2015 start date. Scholarship cannot be combined with other institutional discounts/scholarships, such as military, corporate partnership(s) and employee discounts.
Concordia University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association. Concordia University, St. Paul has been accredited since 1967, with the most recent reaccreditation granted in 2008.