Concordia University, St. Paul online provides an affordable educational choice for adult learners. Concordia online offers program credits at a competitive rate.
- Apply Online
- Hold a current Minnesota nursing license
- If nursing license is from a state outside of MN, contact your enrollment counselor for additional information.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher in previous nursing coursework
- Final and official transcripts from all previous institutions attended – If you have attended a MNSCU college or university we also ask that you provide an official accompanying DARS or MnTC goal area worksheet. Concordia accepts completed goal areas.
- Satisfactory English Proficiency scores for nonnative English-speaking applicants; minimum scores TOEFL iBT 65/IELTS 5.5/Michigan Test/70 Personal Statement
- Personal Statement
- Submit verification of current unencumbered license as a Registered Nurse. Applicant should not be on probation and must report any past or current disciplinary action taken by a State Board.*
* If you currently hold an encumbered nursing license, please contact your Enrollment Counselor for more information
*128 credits need to be completed to earn bachelor’s degree
Students enrolling in an adult undergraduate program must have access to a computer that meets Concordia University’s technology requirements. Contact Concordia’s Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or (651) 641-8866 with any questions regarding these requirements.