Concordia University, St. Paul online provides an affordable educational choice for adult learners. Concordia online offers program credits at a competitive rate.
- Apply Online
- Hold a current Minnesota* nursing license
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher in previous nursing coursework
- Final and official transcripts from all previous institutions attended – If you have attended a MNSCU college or university we also ask that you provide an official accompanying DARS or MnTC goal area worksheet. Concordia accepts completed goal areas.
- Satisfactory English Proficiency scores for nonnative English-speaking applicants; minimum scores TOEFL iBT 65/IELTS 5.5/Michigan Test/70 Personal Statement
- Personal Statement
- Must have earned a “B” or better in a College Writing course
- Submit verification of current unencumbered license as a Registered Nurse. Applicant should not be on probation and must report any past or current disciplinary action taken by a State Board.**
*If nursing license is from a state outside of MN, contact your enrollment counselor for additional information.
** If you currently hold an encumbered nursing license, please contact your Enrollment Counselor for more information
128 credits need to be completed to earn bachelor’s degree
Students enrolling in an adult undergraduate program must have access to a computer that meets Concordia University’s technology requirements. Contact Concordia’s Help Desk at email@example.com or (651) 641-8866 with any questions regarding these requirements.